Your favorite events/matches to rewatch

goldust undertaker
rock mankind empty arena
any kurt match

Royal Rumble 2000, mainly because it is the first PPV I ever saw.

Booker T Vs. HHH for the title
Dynamite Kansai Vs. Akira Hokuto
Masa Saito Vs. Antonio Inoki (The match on the island in Tokyo bay)
Manami Toyota Vs. Kyoko Inoue

from time to time, I'd like to watch classic nWo, particularly the beatdowns they would do on their enemies.

The one they put on Roddy Piper back in WCW and the medics were taking Roddy out on a stretcher and he starts screaming in Gaelic...

EPIC.

Not the original but this is some funny stuff.

Last edited:
WM8- loved Bret / Piper, Savage / Flair, all of the Heenan Monsoon banter, and even the Warrior return
Angle/Benoit Royal Rumble match

Damn how young r u
28. I didn't get to actually watching wrestling til quite late compared to a lot of you, it seems.

I knew it existed, had played the Royal Rumble game on the Megadrive with a friend, but until either really late '99 or really early 2000, hadn't seen it, then started watching Sunday Night Heat on Channel 4, then, as I said, Rumble 2000.

With adverts on it, because it was shown live but, they still put ads in. A Hardyz promo gets cut entirely and, The Rock gets cut off mid-promo at one point, because of it!

28. I didn't get to actually watching wrestling til quite late compared to a lot of you, it seems.

I knew it existed, had played the Royal Rumble game on the Megadrive with a friend, but until either really late '99 or really early 2000, hadn't seen it, then started watching Sunday Night Heat on Channel 4, then, as I said, Rumble 2000.

With adverts on it, because it was shown live but, they still put ads in. A Hardyz promo gets cut entirely and, The Rock gets cut off mid-promo at one point, because of it!
That’s a good ppv tom startbwith me !!!

Aside from the classics that have been mentioned, I love the KO NXT rampage, through his main roster debut arc against Cena, with the Elimination Chamber match and even the MITB followup.

Ric Flair vs Terry Funk I Quit Match from New York Knockout - Clash Of Champions

Any Royal Rumble. I just love that match.

Not a match but the clip from when Sting finally gets in the ring and cleans house on the NWO. Epic as a youth and epic for me now.

Hogan vs Rock. Blazing hot crowd. Watching two greats work the crowd instead of just spoon feeding them what creative wanted worked like a charm and they still got the finish the bosses wanted. When Hogan tossed rock at the beginning and flexed the pythons I knew it was going to be great.

Steiner vs Goldberg feud. Two guys not afraid to take a punch and you felt it could go either way everytime they met.

Steiner vs HHH feud. Build up was fun even though my man never go the strap.

Sometimes when I'm having a rough day at work I watch this as a pick me up.

Fully Loaded 99 is my all time favorite. I love all of Taker and SCSA matches. I really enjoyed the main event of In Your House Mind Games too. Wish Michaels and Foley worked together more often.

Back