Your favorite events/matches to rewatch

EJRMAN513

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Simple question. For me...

Event: Survivor Series 2002. Only 6 matches on the entire card but its stacked and imo one of the most well done PPVs top to bottom.

Matches: Kane vs Undertaker, Unforgiven 1998 Inferno match and the 2001 Royal Rumble.

Wrestlemania III
The first couple years of Saturday Nights Main Events
I love watching Vinces vision take shape as each show gets a little less "territory style rough" and a little more "glossy sports entertainment"

Magnum TA vs Tully Blanchard I quit cage match from Starrcade 85
If you havent seen it you really should
Its an old school style masterpiece of intense storytelling and simulated violence without anyone actually getting hurt or taking real chair shots

4170139.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

2zhjitw.jpg

(Even more than their WM match)

Austin/Hart submission match at WM 13
2001 Royal Rumble
1992 Royal Rumble
Hogan/Warrior at WM 6

Classic Pride Fedor fights are rewatchable a million times

Classic Pride Fedor fights are rewatchable a million times
At first I was going to say this is for pro wrestling matches <Kpop01>

But then I realized what you meant <Wink>

1992 big 4
1993 royal rumble and survivor series 1994 royal rumble, wrestlemania x and 1994 survivor series

I don't usually go back and watch old matches....it breeds nostalgia and jades people watching anything current because people only seem to identify with things that they got into when they were young.

Then get bitter and make you lash out at people enjoying current things.

Which is why try reframe from listening to new music or watching reboots.

Hulk Hogan slamming Andre the Giant at WrestleMania III in front of 93,173 people in the Pontiac Silverdome.

Rarely rewatch any matches, but one I have done is the NxT North American ladder match. Great match and everyone came out looking good.

This match. Because it gives me goosebumps every damn time I watch it.
Never seen a hotter crowd. And they double turned the roles.
Toronto was RED HOT for Hogan.

CHg7Rko.gif

Hulk-Hogan-WrestleMania-18-GIF.gif

Wrestlemania X7 and X8 were always my go to shows to rewatch. I've seen WM6 quite a few times as well.

Matches would include Cactus vs HHH street fight, HBK vs Taker at Mania (first one), Rock vs Austin at Mania for last time and pretty much any AJ Styles match ever.

from time to time, I'd like to watch classic nWo, particularly the beatdowns they would do on their enemies.

Back