Your favorite DB beatdown

cerrone beat up jury when jury was talking shit for beating up diego

frank-shamrock_phil-baroni_a.gif

I enjoyed Francis Carmont’s downfall from his high horse
CB+Dollaway+Drops+Francis+Carmont+-+UFC+Fight+Night+Berlin+-+Munoz++vs.+Mousasi.gif

and then he goes on to get KO’d by Phil Davis of all people

Bisping vs Hendo. Bisping basically started the DB MMA movement.

UFC 100. Henderson KO Bisping.

Some may not remember, but Bisping was setting new standards on the douchebag level before that fight.

Was going with this too.

I saw it live, what an incredible moment. Still the best K.O. ever for my money.

5 pages and no Thug Rose x Joanna Contender?

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches.gif

What's your favorite douchebag beat down? mine: Derrick Lewis v Travis Browne. The build up, the fight, the come-from-behind KO, the post-fight interview, the baby deer legs comment, muah, it doesn't get much better. Of course, the UFC edits out one of the best part of the interview when he says something about Travis beating women
<Moves>

Scary to think how good Lewis could be if he was a bit more passionate about the sport. He's clearly a family-man first, and you can't shame him for that. I can only imagine what a solid MMA gym could do with Lewis' skills, cardio, etc.

Scary to think how good Lewis could be if he was a bit more passionate about the sport. He's clearly a family-man first, and you can't shame him for that. I can only imagine what a solid MMA gym could do with Lewis' skills, cardio, etc.
He's got heart, that's for sure.

Back