Your favorite alternative songs from 90s

How has this one not been posted?!? lol

Pearl Jam's ten album.. any song... the guitar riffs are under-appreciated and Vedder wrote the shit out of them songs..

also Smashing Pumpkins Melon Collie and Infinite sadness double album.. could have been condensed to a single, but was still a bad ass album

Pearl Jam's ten album.. any song... the guitar riffs are under-appreciated and Vedder wrote the shit out of them songs..

also Smashing Pumpkins Melon Collie and Infinite sadness double album.. could have been condensed to a single, but was still a bad ass album

"Evenflow" makes me want to throw on my high top sneakers and acid washed jeans and jump in my Cherry Red Iroc Z with the black slats in the rear window and go cruise Hampton Beach for some bodacious babes on roller skates.

The first concert I ever went to was Pearl Jam, when I was in 7th grade. They closed their encore playing Rockin in the Free World by Neil young. Fucking awesome.

The first concert I ever went to was Pearl Jam, when I was in 7th grade. They closed their encore playing Rockin in the Free World by Neil young. Fucking awesome.

Im jelly.. My first concert was Counting Crows..pretty good..but not that good

Im jelly.. My first concert was Counting Crows..pretty good..but not that good

Counting Crows had one great album! August and Everything After, I think it was called.

Never did anything again. But for a minute there, they were really good.

Counting Crows had one great album! August and Everything After, I think it was called.

Recovering the Sattelites was the shit! Desert Life was good too... almost a movie soundtrack to the 90's album..

Critically and sales wise Recovering the Satellites did really good.
"Long December" might have been their biggest hit.

Recovering the Sattelites was the shit! Desert Life was good too... almost a movie soundtrack to the 90's album..

Critically and sales wise Recovering the Satellites did really good.
"Long December" might have been their biggest hit.

You fellas got a relative in the band somethin? Born in 1994? Mr. Jones and Around Here are cleeeearly their biggest hits and AAEA was their best album by a mile. Omaha, Raining in Baltimore, Perfect blue buildings, Rain King...The reason that 2nd album had commercial success was because it was riding the coat tails of that first album. I bet people even bought the follow up album to Blues Travelers album "Four" just because Four was so damn good.

Btw, bands don't name drop Baltimore as often as they should. It sure worked for the Boss in Hungry Heart.

Hey, remember Primitive Radio Gods?? Standing outside a Broken Phonebooth with money in my hand? They name drop Baltimore in that song and it became their only smash hit.

You fellas got a relative in the band somethin? Born in 1994? Mr. Jones and Around Here are cleeeearly their biggest hits and AAEA was their best album by a mile. Omaha, Raining in Baltimore, Perfect blue buildings, Rain King...The reason that 2nd album had commercial success was because it was riding the coat tails of that first album. I bet people even bought the follow up album to Blues Travelers album "Four" just because Four was so damn good.

Btw, bands don't name drop Baltimore as often as they should. It sure worked for the Boss in Hungry Heart.

Hey, remember Primitive Radio Gods?? Standing outside a Broken Phonebooth with money in my hand? They name drop Baltimore in that song and it became their only smash hit.
To this day, when I want to hear the counting crows, I play recovering the satalites.. it's a great album... So no matter what brought it commercial success, for me it's the best Counting Crows album.. it covers a lot of ground musically..

Primitive Radio Gods.... Loved that song.
That sample too from BB King. NIce

To this day, when I want to hear the counting crows, I play recovering the satalites.. it's a great album... So no matter what brought it commercial success, for me it's the best Counting Crows album.. it covers a lot of ground musically..

I honestly have just never heard that album, I'll give it a listen sometime.

I honestly have just never heard that album, I'll give it a listen sometime.

alright, but watch point break and drink a pepsi clear first.. it'll help with emersion

alright, but watch point break and drink a pepsi clear first.. it'll help with emersion

Lol. I've made so many people watch Point Break over the years...

Lol. I've made so many people watch Point Break over the years...

great movie..they are remaking it soon and I don't see the point..it's the perfect film brah!

Back