Your favorite 3 upcoming Welterweights

I'm keeping an eye on this Erick Silva kid. Just a baby in the sport and showing lots of potential.

Till, usman, gall, possibly perry. I don’t believe perry will reach the very top but I foresee him having a legendary career as a do or die ferocious fighter, a fan favourite. I liken him to a new wanderlei silva. He would’ve been huge in Japan if he was in pride.

The potential in Erik silva is limitless. Just hope he doesn't pop for anything because the talent is kinda too unbelievable

Erick Silva is like 16 years old I can’t wait for him to turn pro and take over the ufc.
I’m gonna keep and eye on this young fella!
Erick "The Brazilian Aaron Pico" Silva

Usman and Till are both very impressive. Perry and Gall have looked great against certain opponents but still need to prove themselves. All four are great up and comers (may not be able to call Usman a prospect anymore; he's a world-class talent who's ready to move on to the top 15 fighters).

Surprised to see people mentioning Gall as a legit contender. I'm afraid I just don't see it. I don't think the guys he has fought so far are even UFC level themselves.

Someone mentioned Leon Edwards -- he should be on the list in the OP at least. There are so many guys I unfortunately don't know enough about even though I watch all the fights. Some people think that's the problem with the sport, but I love it. I love that there are so many sick fighters now. I don't give a shit how many tickets they sell -- I always watch so I always enjoy them.

Right now I'm most hyped on Till, Usman and Ponzi. Or Covington. Or someone I'm forgetting not on the list. IDK

Future's always bright!

Niko Price, hands down.
Also Li Jingliang and Ponzinibbio (although the latter is not a prospect anymore, dunno why you included him)

Usman
Platinum
Niko

Honorable mention to Meek; I don't care for Covington but I think he's gonna be pretty good

I still believe in Albert Tumenov.

Would prefer to make fun of pajama karate dudes, but Bofando throwing that guy on his face was really good. Not really sure on the upside there yet, but Bafundo!

In no particular order...

Till
Perry
Gall

They are not really my favorites as I could give a shit less if they win or lose, but these are the three on that list that I would be the most excited to tune in for.

I still believe in Albert Tumenov.

Would prefer to make fun of pajama karate dudes, but Bofando throwing that guy on his face was really good. Not really sure on the upside there yet, but Bafundo!
I like the look of Galore Bofando and he's facing Chad Laprise next, interesting matchup.

Mike Perry, Galore Bofando if he keeps putting on crazy fights and Tyron Woodley

Honorary mention to Conor McGregor

Back