Your face when Julianna beat Shayna

I wasn't surprised , I dont think baszler is tough enough to be a top fighter . I picked Julianna to win and didn't understand why everyone thought that baszler was going to win .

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Said it before that Shayna was far from a lock to win the show. Not the least bit shocked that she lost.

That is probably the first time where I've watched a women's fight and found it difficult to watch because of the poor technique, standing atleast, that was exhibited. Then I remembered I have watched several leanord garcia fights and put it down to the fact she is a bad striker, not because she is a woman.

Thing is, only a minority of the current wave of prospective WMMA stars in the UFC have better striking than Garcia. Rousey is not one of them neither is Tate. Zingano is, of course, which is whys he stands out so much in that department.

I pretty much expected it (I'm not just saying that, see post history). Not to say that Shayna isn't good or couldn't win but I saw a lot of heart and hunger in her opponent and that is 90% of it on TUF.

should say "you just read the spoiler!" after the title....

she trains in catch wrestling, not BJJ

We all know catch wrestling isn't as good as BJJ :icon_chee

Makes sense. Her takedowns looked decent. She had ZERO control though and had no idea how to deal with a basic shrimp or open guard. Also, the way she got passed was embarrassing.

Last edited:
Back