Your face when Julianna beat Shayna

Yeah. All that talk about her legendary status and how she deserved to go straight to the UFC without the insult of having to be on the show - and then she immediately goes out and loses to a pedestrian brawler who's lost her last 2 pro fights to nobodies. And she didn't just lose, she quit. She got tired, gave up her back and didn't even try to fight off the choke - just let Pena put it on her. I guess she'll probably have a chance to redeem herself at the TUF finale.

Shayna: "She should be coming to my seminars and learning from me."

Yeah, no.

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

Baszler was talking way too much crap. She should have produced a 37 second win the way she was talking.

Baszler went to the Josh Barnett school of self-promotion and trash talking. I hope she's not really like that in real life.

Juliana did an excellent job! She was tough, gritty, and scrappy. My wife and I were rooting for her to win.

Ronda seems a bit overly sensitive. She acts like a brat and a bully. She's got a real chip on her shoulder. I like to see a competetive fire in fighters, but damn.. she really never turns it off. I guess it's been working for her so far, so why change now?

Ban the OP, I came into this forum to find a fucking working link but this is the first title.

I was happy. That chick was acting like she was on a different level and her standup was pitiful. She got what she deserved. It was rhondas fault because that vould have been the finale

Why are you all smiling at Ronda's fighter's pain?

you don't watch enough women's mma. terrible striking is the rule, not the exception.

Agreed. I have seen plenty of girls with great technique IN PRACTICE. The moment they step in the ring they are swinging for the fences. No strategy or technique at all.

Also, the grappling in that match was terrible as well. No positional dominance and Shana displayed zero BJJ skills. How are you in the game for 12 years and never train BJJ?

Shayna could have been the next Bubba...

Ronda is also way too bitter in this defeat. Tate didn't even smirk, she was happy
because her friend won.
And lol at taking advantages, Ronda picked Shayna against 4-2 girl and that wasn't
taking advantages lol.

I got a feeling that Tate is going to win this TUF easily.

We have no idea what Tate did and didn't do, they don't air every moment on the show, much less catch every moment.

7099%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20laughing%20paul_heyman%20pointing%20smiling%20suit%20wwe.gif

As a fighter, don't ever blow smoke up your own ass. Same goes for a coach of that fighter

tumblr_m9wac8nlgf1reu1vyo1_400.gif

I'm hating Ronda more and more by the second, I'd love Tate to KO her.

Agreed. I have seen plenty of girls with great technique IN PRACTICE. The moment they step in the ring they are swinging for the fences. No strategy or technique at all.

Also, the grappling in that match was terrible as well. No positional dominance and Shana displayed zero BJJ skills. How are you in the game for 12 years and never train BJJ?

she trains in catch wrestling, not BJJ

We all know catch wrestling isn't as good as BJJ :icon_chee

The technique that was shown standing was indeed pretty awful. Usually that's a deal breaker for me when it comes to enjoying a fight.

However, with Juliana being the huge dog in that fight and going in there with absolutely no fear, it was super entertaining. Shayna talked so much shit too. Good start to the season.

I'm with ya on this. The technique on the ground was just as bad as on the feet IMO. Mostly, I'm talking about Shayna here. How many times did she just let Juliana get up from side control?? Ridiculous.

It sorta sucked that they edited the episode with just a bit too much of Shayna discussing how Juliana wasn't in her league.

Blatantly obvious to me that Shayna was going to lose before they even showed the actual fight.

Just as bad as a spoiler in my opinion.

Shayna could have been the next Bubba...

Ronda is also way too bitter in this defeat. Tate didn't even smirk, she was happy
because her friend won.
And lol at taking advantages, Ronda picked Shayna against 4-2 girl and that wasn't
taking advantages lol.

I got a feeling that Tate is going to win this TUF easily.

It's pretty damn apparent that ronda is the heel and tate is the babyface even tho ronda seems more emotional... Which reminds me... How many times have we seen ronda cry now? Is anybody keeping track? We need a ronda cry counter.

Dayum she is a beast. The ladies really get close and personal. :icon_chee

Back