Your daily rituals

I smoke a blunt before breakfast, after lunch, after dinner and before bedtime.

I sit on the porch and read the NYT while I have breakfast which is usually fresh coffee, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, toast and a pitcher of Bloody Mary

aBrVQE2_700b.jpg.cf.jpg

Lie in bed contemplating whether or not job is really necessary in my life, fail to convince myself it isn't, get up, take a shit, quick shower, dressed, in the car, put on some music, stop for coffee, proceed to job.

Pretty fucking boring.

Generally put on a tv show. Usually Rick and Morty and smoke a bowl. Then I mass text thots for a morning jerk.

I'm definitely not a creature of habit... but one thing is for certain...

Coffee every morning, whether I get up at 5 or 11 a.m.

<{monica}>

As I sit here drinking my morning cup of coffee. It really is the only way to start a day other than morning sex. There are days I'll skip my beloved breakfast, but not my morning coffee.

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.
Yeah, i read this on "best of Craigslist" about 10 years ago too. It's funny, but way too old for you to be claiming it.

On work days in the morning
Shower
Breakfast coffee, yogurt with bluberries and chia seeds.
Check out BBC news, Sherdog
Let dog out, Got to bathroom
Change clothes drive to work.

Back