Your Daily Dose of Scott Pruitt Being A Piece of S***

jk7707

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Pruitt Rescinding Safety Rules Prompted by Fatal Plant Blast

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...ng-safety-rules-prompted-by-fatal-plant-blast

"Pruitt's changes eliminate several of the original requirements concerning safety training, accident prevention and accident investigations."

"The revised version signed by Pruitt also would remove a requirement that members of the public who ask the plants should receive information about any chemical risks and community emergency plans."

"The rules were prompted by a 2013 explosion at a fertilizer plant in West, Texas, that killed 15 people, including 10 firefighters. The blast ripped open a 90-foot-wide crater and hurled debris for miles."

So Pruitt is rescinding rules put into place to protect the public and first responders after a catastrophic explosion to appease the very people responsible for the tragedy. He literally signed the order surrounded by chemical industry representatives.

Again. How the fuck is this guy still head of the EPA?

Because he allows the Republican donor class poison the rest of us for profit. Republicans come in three varieties evil, stupid and a mix of the two.

That’s what these Trump guys don’t understand. Regulation are typically reactionary measures to prevent or protect against future issues. People don’t just sit in a room thinking to themselves “how can we make life more difficult for Americans.”

While the EPA had its flaws before Trump took office, Scott Pruitt was put in as the head of the EPA to dismantle the EPA. This is why I hate so many of the people Trump as put into positions of power. Pruitt should never have been allowed to take the position.

Let's hope the people who built his expensive soundproof phone booth didn't observe safety rules and something bad happens. Karma.

Lol they even had a little photo opp at the handing over of the bribe money from the chemical companies. How lovely

ITs gonna take us more than 20 years to recover from the mess this administration puts us in

ITs gonna take us more than 20 years to recover from the mess this administration puts us in

Na. Just getting back to the old glory days when rivers could spontaneously light on fire!

Cuyahoga-River-Fire.png

Pruitt almost makes me think we're in a simulation... like the level of blatant, brazen corruption in full view is astounding.

Not surprised in the least. Pruitt is a scumbag of the highest order.

This is why you dont elect puppets of the oligarchy. They will strip away all protections for people

Maybe when Pruitt is eating caviar in First class on tax payers dime, he can glance down at the dead first responders that died because he cut every regulation.

While the EPA had its flaws before Trump took office, Scott Pruitt was put in as the head of the EPA to dismantle the EPA. This is why I hate so many of the people Trump as put into positions of power. Pruitt should never have been allowed to take the position.

Rex, is that you?

I wonder what most Trump supporters think of this. Do they support this specifically and Scott Pruitt generally? Or do they see this as a worthy trade off for other Trump appointments and policies that they believe are important and can concede its not a good direction for the EPA?

I wonder what most Trump supporters think of this. Do they support this specifically and Scott Pruitt generally? Or do they see this as a worthy trade off for other Trump appointments and policies that they believe are important and can concede its not a good direction for the EPA?
They know none of facts and have not thought about it at all, they just know he pisses off libruls and that is all that matters.

How are those rules EPA’s call and not OSHA’s?

This is one situation that I find particularly grievous. Trump and Pruitt should be flogged for crimes against the people of the United States. Well, perhaps not quite, but surely what they are doing is placing the health and safety of their constituents at risk for profit, aren't they?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back