Your BJJ real life self defense stories

"This is gold Jerry!"

Not remotely true, but a nice story.

"Now that I can write about it, it happens that just last Wednesday 12 blind Ninja's come over......"

Post up some pics of that "broken hand" of yours. Should still be in a cast.

LOL!

So I now should post a picture of my broken hand for some internet Rambo? Lmfao...

Then maybe you should have spent 1 hour of these 8 years of training to learn how to throw a punch.

Every post is a troll post here , this sums the amount of real life experience sherdogers have.

If you fight your own dick who will win ?

Why would it be a troll post? It’s the grappling forum, unlike people in the heavies we actually do full contats Sports... I haven’t seen you around the forum much, do you grapple?

once some dumb fuck tried to bull rush me in the receiving dock of our business he was about 36 and i was about 26 ... he got a decent single leg and sent us tumbling over a 2 wheel dolly.. as we fell back i threw them damn legs up and sunk the triangle .. he tapped like a bitch and never fucked with me again...

aSCVcHo.gif

I took my son to get a new tank top. His side muscles are getting so big that he is popping out of his wife beater at school, and it is causing a problem because the ladys are distracted, they can't keep their eyes off of him.

So we are in line at Walmart today, and this guy bumps into my achillies tendon with his shopping cart. I turned around and this s.o.b. is laughing at me. Not even a sorry. I told him to go back to Mexico and go pick some peppers. He got mad and called me a hillbilly. I was going to touch him with my jab, but the shopping cart was shielding him from my line of fire, so I picked up a bag of Skittles and launched it at his face.

@Cappy Goodtime , now this is racist. Gotta learn when pulling the card is appropriate.

Knew u were faking!

LOL!

"12 blind Ninja's came over...."

Should b your tag!

12? I would shit myself only thinking about some type of serial killer 45 years old internet Rambo like you .. fuck that... idiot

I work in a nursing home, the need for wheelchairs has gone up 69% since I’ve been there #leglockcitybitch

in all honesty, I was pretty calm, never felt threated and almost felt sorry for this dude, I knew I could beat the living shit out of him any way I wanted to. Bjj does give you some weird ass security...
I started to feel this way around like my third year of wrestling and it just gets more cemented the more you train. It's also pretty cool that the sense of security (at least for me) is accompanied by a complete loss of the desire to prove how tough you are like an asshole. Some people may be lucky enough to be born without that desire, but I got in a decent number of fights that could have been avoided in high school. A couple years later with five years of wrestling and a couple years of casual on-and-off training in MMA gyms under my belt I no longer felt the need to get tough with anyone.

I think I could realistically probably beat up like 90-95% of the male population. Sometimes when I'm in large group like during training at work I wonder who in the room is in the 5-10% who could beat my ass.

These are the things I think about.

Back