Your best method to fall asleep quickly?

Take 3 ambien, have a tall triple of scotch (I prefer laphroaig) take a hot shower, jerk off in a he shower, then go lay down on my king size memory foam mattress with a soft fleece blanket.

Doctor gave me some medication to help with Anxiety at night - that knocks me out but have to be very careful the next morning as it tends to make me groggy

“Groggy” aka I’m a pussy who can’t slam a coffee and a few water bottles and get over whatever I did the night before....

Used to be have a big joint then a wank. Weed is the best cure there is for insomnia.

damn your only one other person irl i’ve heard mention this song

its fucking amazing (obviously)

cheers
Sessions is a double CD. Check it out.

It is an unfathomably sublime downtempo mix.

tenor.gif

Chamomile tea. If I still can't sleep I have this stuff called beeswax calm balm. It's amazing stuff. Rub it on my temples and usually asleep within 5 minutes.

Sessions is a double CD. Check it out.

It is an unfathomably sublime downtempo mix.
Yeah man i really need to get that- i love downtempo shit. the song i heard off that album was amazing

Yeah man i really need to get that- i love downtempo shit. the song i heard off that album was amazing
I cant recommend it enough. I love electronic music and this is my favourite comedown album. Everyone I have ever played it for has gone and bought it.

For extra coolness, it has a remix of Bug Powder Dust (Bomb the Bass) on it.

****album is actually called the K & D Sessions ******

I cant recommend it enough. I love electronic music and this is my favourite comedown album. Everyone I have ever played it for has gone and bought it.

For extra coolness, it has a remix of Bug Powder Dust (Bomb the Bass) on it.

****album is actually called the K & D Sessions ******
Me too- i’m a huge boards of canada head.

I’ve been listening to this electronic outfit Function a lot lately as well

Me too- i’m a huge boards of canada head.

I’ve been listening to this electronic outfit Function a lot lately as well

I love BOC as well.

Buy that album and thank me later.

Step 1.. lay down..
Step 2 close eyes
Step 3 sleep paralysis
Step 4.... sleep

Sublingual THC oil with a ratio of 9:1 THC:CBD with heavy indica strains, and some pineapple mixed in.

Seroquel KMTFO in no time but I don't always take them and usually just like to listen to something chill like this to help lull me off

Isn't one of the side effects of seroquel is that it makes you hungry?

Back