Your Best Friends Girl...?

You have a cool line/meme to say, scan the entire thread then post it
Thanks tips! LOL but you are right and I'm far too impulsive sometimes to follow through on an entire thread before posting.

Did your boy at least pipe down other bitches while they were apart? If he was pining away while they were split that's dumb. But if he was at least slaying other poon, then took her back, you could call it a wash if they are truly okay with how shit played out.
He was. He started working out, putting on muscle and banging other bitches. Maybe it was all for the best? I dunno lol

He was. He started working out, putting on muscle and banging other bitches. Maybe it was all for the best? I dunno lol

Maybe he became the man she was hoping for the first time? A well muscled, poon slaying beast, lol. Women like being dominated.

Am I right @John Wang ?

Thanks tips! LOL but you are right and I'm far too impulsive sometimes to follow through on an entire thread before posting.

Right? Sometimes you gotta roll the dice. While you are scanning, someone else could drop the gem and beat you anyways.

That right, burry!! You have to be dominant and dominate them all night!!

I'm feeling inspired now. Gonna go do some manly outdoors shit today, and then tonight, I'm gonna turn to the mother of my children and say, "You want get fack, Ben??!"

All my best friends are married except one. Their wives are nice ladies and we all chill out together and share interests.

My best friend married his girl to keep her illegal ass in the country. She then left him to fuck around once she realized she was safe. I guess she had enough fun and is now back with my friend who is glad to have her back because he's a hopeless romantic. He turns into such a little bitch when he's in a relationship.

But since all that went down, they have been seemingly good together. He doesn't act like such a little bitch anymore. But at the end of the day, I know what she did so I'll never truly respect her and will just tolerate her. She is dumb as shit too so listening to her talk is painful.

That's my story.

She dont respect him. Better a woman think you is jerk then a bitch.

Luckily she's cool, super down to earth, great sense of humor, not clingy at all. She's quite a bit older then my BF though, so she's past all the bullshit...I'm pretty sure she wants to do a threesome.

I'm feeling inspired now. Gonna go do some manly outdoors shit today, and then tonight, I'm gonna turn to the mother of my children and say, "You want get fack, Ben??!"
LOLOL YESSSS!! That's literally the most alpha thing you can say before dominating someone!!
@XalexinchainsX

My friend's girl is heavier than him. My friend is 270...

I don't really know her too well, but she sold me her car for dirt cheap just because I was that close to her boyfriend. So my aummption is that she's a keeper.

Back