Your Best Friends Girl...?

Well long story short, I'm on the outside with my best friend because i messed around with his girl a bit. But the were also in a polyamorous relationship but we didn't discuss it first...and didn't tell him right away.

One of my best friend's girlfriend is super chill. She's just cool to be around. They seem really good together. I'm happy for my friend.

My other buddy's girlfriend lacks a personality. When I met her she barely said a word and looked at her phone the whole time. Also talks to other people through him, which makes her seem socially retarded or stuck up. I honestly told my friend that I don't like her and apparently the feeling is mutual because she later told him that she doesn't like me. I believe the only reason he's with her is because he has yellow fever and she's the only hot asian girl in an area with almost no asians. When he comes to Korea without her he bangs every girl he can before going back.

My best friend is so anti anal. My best friends girl only gets off on ass play. So.......

My best friend has been married for I think 18 years now and his wife is cool but since they had their kids, I rarely see him. It's cool though. I get the kids thing even if I don't have them.

Shes a dumb fucking bitch. She cheats on him, tries fucking his friends. It's making him look like such a fucking tool that he's still with her.

She's a lazy, domineering, manipulative sperg and I wish he never got with her.

Well long story short, I'm on the outside with my best friend because i messed around with his girl a bit. But the were also in a polyamorous relationship but we didn't discuss it first...and didn't tell him right away.
That guy wasn't your best friend then, dickhead.

My friend died years ago but his girl that i remember the most was a total bitch. She acted like a badass and constantly threatened me when we'd argue. I was brought up to never hit a woman but goddamn there were times i honestly could've punched her when she was mouthing off. When they broke up i was sad for him but secretly delighted i'd never have to deal with er again

Chill, but like most women can get irritatingly focused on something stupid.
Horniest woman I've ever known, she's an absolute tiger by the tail to have as a wife, I've told them both, if he dies before me, I won't have her.

Demon in bed tho

I've always wanted my best friend Jessie's girl.

The first buddy's wife is easy going and a lot like him which is why they and I guess we by extension get along so well. We can hang out the two of us just fine and he's asked me to take her out to a movie and such when he was out of town. And no, I don't think of plowing her!

The other dude's girl is very sociable, smart, and easy to be around. Attractive so I avoid being alone around that one or plowing will eventually come to mind!

In High School we shared a bus with the girl track team on the way to meets. In 9th grade I had a lot of firsts with this one girl. She used to give me handys, and bjs on the bus and I would digitally penetrate her. This went on for months until I got a girlfriend and she moved on to one of my buddies, then another, then another etc. She married the one guy that never did anything with her and has been with her for 20+ years and have a beautiful family. She turned out to be gorgeous, she just needed a nice guy to make her normal. I wasn't that guy.

My best friend married his girl to keep her illegal ass in the country. She then left him to fuck around once she realized she was safe. I guess she had enough fun and is now back with my friend who is glad to have her back because he's a hopeless romantic. He turns into such a little bitch when he's in a relationship.

But since all that went down, they have been seemingly good together. He doesn't act like such a little bitch anymore. But at the end of the day, I know what she did so I'll never truly respect her and will just tolerate her. She is dumb as shit too so listening to her talk is painful.

That's my story.

Did your boy at least pipe down other bitches while they were apart? If he was pining away while they were split that's dumb. But if he was at least slaying other poon, then took her back, you could call it a wash if they are truly okay with how shit played out.

Back