Your 3x3 All time favorites games.

Divinity OS 2 is high on my to play list, I just can't justify the price with such a big Steam library to work through. Divinity 1 is a wonderful game and I hear the second is even better.

It's the first game i've played since Fallout 2 that made me feel like I was playing Fallout 2. Not even the glorious Wasteland 2 could pull that off.

Seriously, it's a must play. If you liked the first one, the second one does literally everything better.

It's the first game i've played since Fallout 2 that made me feel like I was playing Fallout 2. Not even the glorious Wasteland 2 could pull that off.

Seriously, it's a must play. If you liked the first one, the second one does literally everything better.

It's definitely next on my list. The interactions and character growth even in 1 are truly next level and that's what I'm all about.

220px-Fallout_3_cover_art.PNG
220px-Assassins_Creed_2_Box_Art.JPG
220px-Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg
220px-ShadowOfTheColossus2018.jpg
127314b.jpg

150065b.jpg
220px-Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg
5912ecd65bafe3d94049a98b

Such a badass game. Coulda been in my list too. I'd spend hours and hours trying to kill everyone on a level without raising an alarm (Course some situations you had to bust out the big guns and cause a scene)

I wish the games after it embraced the planning aspect. Seems pretty important to an Assassin. Using the blood money to get upgrades for weapons was great. Walking into the white house with a foldable sniper rifle in a x ray proof suitcase was badass.

Such a badass game. Coulda been in my list too. I'd spend hours and hours trying to kill everyone on a level without raising an alarm (Course some situations you had to bust out the big guns and cause a scene)
Blood Money was a straight up masterpiece. As much as it hurts me to say though... Hitman 2016 outclasses it in practically every way. It really is that good.

Blood Money was a straight up masterpiece. As much as it hurts me to say though... Hitman 2016 outclasses it in practically every way. It really is that good.

I haven't played them yet bro. Once I've finished dat backlog it'll be one of the first things I buy

The gameplay and ingenuity in level design is exemplary. The problem is that aside from the little training scenarios, there are like 6 missions. I know there are those little side campaigns as well, but I expected something more fleshed out. The story is confusing somewhat because it's nowhere near fleshed out enough. 10-12 mission length would have allowed for more depth in the story, which has been a strong point for me in many HM games.

I never played Blood Money, but the hotel level on the first Hitman game was great. I’d try to kill everyone without getting caught and fill the pool with all the bodies. Always got close but inevitably I’d get busted.

Alien Isolation
Doom ps4
Sleeping Dogs

Red Dead Redemption
Undead Nightmare
Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare-The campaign

Resident Evil Revelations 2
Medal of Honor Warfighter campaign sorry
GTA 5

I haven't played them yet bro. Once I've finished dat backlog it'll be one of the first things I buy

Said no one ever.

I will always have a perpetual backlog. I have consigned myself to this fate years ago when I was still gaming on my PS2.

The gameplay and ingenuity in level design is exemplary. The problem is that aside from the little training scenarios, there are like 6 missions. I know there are those little side campaigns as well, but I expected something more fleshed out. The story is confusing somewhat because it's nowhere near fleshed out enough. 10-12 mission length would have allowed for more depth in the story, which has been a strong point for me in many HM games.

You guys should check out Giantboms hitsmas specials. Fucking hilarious. I wanna get Hitman just for that reason.

Said no one ever.

I will always have a perpetual backlog. I have consigned myself to this fate years ago when I was still gaming on my PS2.

I only got 4 games to go on my backlog bro. It's taken a long time but there's light at the end of the tunnel

<mma1>

* like 130 games on my Steam wishlist, mind

Mortal kombat 1
Mortal kombat 2
Street fighter 2 ce

Super castlevania IV
Legend of zelda - a link to the past
Turtles in time

Secret of monkey Island
Out of this world
Shadow of the beast

Yeah... I am old school

Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Mass effect 2

TES: morrowind
TES: skyrim
Diablo 2

Everquest
WoW
Counter strike 1.6

Rainbow six siege is gaining on CS tho, i just put so much time into that game in my younger days.

Pretty much all of these games I spent much longer than I would like to admit playing lol

5F1EC05E-233E-4C03-96AA-873F10DFC189.jpeg

Threw away my gaming machines 4 years ago when my son was born.

I miss gaming, but it’s such a time killer, and I have none.

Warcraft 3
Half Life 2
Quake

Devil May Cry 3
Rainbow Six Siege
Far Cry 3

Dark Souls
Dark Souls 2
Dark Souls 3

Props to mk2! I had a Sega genesis and when that game came out I got it for a Xmas present...the only problem is I opened it and taped it back so much before xmas everyone already knew what id done!

Its good but I miss a storyline

Back