latest
220px-Chrono_Trigger.jpg

220px-Forza_horizon_3_cover_art.jpg
220px-Mass_Effect_3_Game_Cover.jpg
220px-Final_Fantasy_VII_Box_Art.jpg
latest
220px-Doom_Cover.jpg
latest
There's a template on the first reply to this thread. I just quickly slapped mine together in Paint by copying images found on Google.

GTA San Andreas
Mount & Blade
Skyrim

Far Cry 3
Morrowind
World of Warcraft

Battlefield Vietnam
Rugby 06
Fallout New Vegas

Seriously?

I liked the gameplay and MP in it. The MP in Andromeda sucks compared to it. 2 was the best SP but I liked the total package of 3.

That's why. The ending was bad but not the cancer all the other butthurt fans thought it was. Now that Andromeda bombed 3 is just the middle child not the black sheep any more.

GTA San Andreas
Mount & Blade
Skyrim

Far Cry 3
Morrowind
World of Warcraft

Battlefield Vietnam
Rugby 06
Fallout New Vegas

Blood dragon??

Brilliant game for a spin off.

Blood dragon??

Brilliant game for a spin off.

Never played it hey. I've never been a fan of Science Fiction. Fallout is about as far as I go in that regard, occasionally I'll play a Star Wars game but I've never really liked "Future" set games or Retro 80's style future games.

Never played it hey. I've never been a fan of Science Fiction. Fallout is about as far as I go in that regard, occasionally I'll play a Star Wars game but I've never really liked "Future" set games or Retro 80's style future games.

It's amazing dude. The self referrential parody is chock full of guffawing and chortling and the gameplay kicks ass too. Oh and that sweet sweet OST by Power Glove. @Zer

I've never played any Diablo games and I recently seen a stream of Diablo 3, which looks pretty fun. Should I go back and play or watch any let's plays of the first two before playing Diablo 3?
My brother played Diablo 2 from '03 until part 3 came out and completely stopped playing the series a couple months after 3 was released. If you've ever played Destiny 1 it's was like how Destiny 2 is now to the Destiny 1 players. He has just been playing Diablo 2 clones mostly PoE because Diablo 3 was a complete let down to him.

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Chrono Trigger
Harvest Moon (Snes)

Fallout 2
Morrowind
IL-2 Sturmovik

Skyrim
Red Dead Redemption
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I'm currently playing through the last 2, and they have already become some of my favorite games ever.

Divinity OS 2 is high on my to play list, I just can't justify the price with such a big Steam library to work through. Divinity 1 is a wonderful game and I hear the second is even better.

Hitman Blood Money

Such a badass game. Coulda been in my list too. I'd spend hours and hours trying to kill everyone on a level without raising an alarm (Course some situations you had to bust out the big guns and cause a scene)

Back