Youngsteinel & Gambledub - The Ankle Pick: An Analysis (Gif Heavy)

Seriously, have you thought about doing some kind of member-only "GambleDubInAction" site around these analysis? I'm sure it could be successful!

Or maybe you could open a Patreon account? I can't imagine how long it takes to make them…

Maybe i'll make a website or something one day and charge for ads. But charging money for gifs of other peoples peoples work seems a little shady to me. Patreon could be a good idea, maybe I could do requests or personal breakdowns as perks!

hi Gdub,
Not sure if this vid I just happened to teach tonight in Korea helps or adds anything, but maybe the beginning does, or the gif of the one time I went fast, or the follow up TriAnkleLock hehe. If u got anything to add on the other techniques post in my thread, thx

Nice @DanTheWolfman.com did you pick up the ankle pick to Tripod from Bodycomb's stuff? It's a great move, also one of the best IBJJF legal leg locks too imo.

E P I C P O S T!

This new years resolution is all about takedowns (and back control). I have never really been taught too much when it comes to the ankle pick but it has severed me well so far regardless. I do the pick from butterfly on almost all guys that approach in combat base or allow me to get lapel control. The best thing about the ankle pick for me is that it turns into a very high percentage entrance to the single leg X (last years resolution) when I fail. Now I think I have the resources to apply it to my stand up game as well.

Thanks so much,
Mike

E P I C P O S T!

This new years resolution is all about takedowns (and back control). I have never really been taught too much when it comes to the ankle pick but it has severed me well so far regardless. I do the pick from butterfly on almost all guys that approach in combat base or allow me to get lapel control. The best thing about the ankle pick for me is that it turns into a very high percentage entrance to the single leg X (last years resolution) when I fail. Now I think I have the resources to apply it to my stand up game as well.

Thanks so much,
Mike

The SLX/Ankle pick and vice versa is a great combo!

Is there a way to save this, and your other ones? I never seem to have the time to go through them all at once...

Thanks- if you're ever in Wisconsin, I will buy you both a couple of beers.

Is there a way to save this, and your other ones? I never seem to have the time to go through them all at once...

Thanks- if you're ever in Wisconsin, I will buy you both a couple of beers.

If you go to: File > download > and it should be web page, html zipped or something like that. If you download this you can drag them into your web browser and they will work offline (it might jack up the format a little)

Or if you mean you just forget where they are, I have them all linked here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K0NlrWX6uynMpxsaFznY9Eav9AU9a2KLYLKBIJ2jmis/edit

Gr8t stuff.

-Alucard

Back