Younggaychick was always overhyped

She was and is legit, what people really overhyped about her was how she was going to destroy her oponents in a violent fashion when most of her fights ended in a decision, like a female bisping, volume punches with no power

I said the whole time when she faces an elite complete fighter she will lose. Thats exactly what happened. Its not my fault you cant accept shes overrated.
You said I am one of the biggest JJ apologists, which means you're drunk or retarded. Which is it?

Who did she beat? And when did she ever have a dominant performance over an elite fighter?

Her best wins were over Claudia Gadelha and Andrade imo. She beat both convincingly in her title defenses against them.

Her best wins were over Claudia Gadelha and Andrade imo. She beat both convincingly in her title defenses against them.
Not dominant at all against claudia who was probably her best opponent. Claudia arguably won the first fight, and was really fucking her up in the first couple rounds of the second fight. Credit to JJ she weathered the storm and then won but it wasnt dominant at all.

Rose was elite. And exposed her. If JJ was as good as some of you claim she wouldnt have gotten absolutely murked the way she did. Thats what happens when you are overrated then finally face someone great. Same shit that happened with ronda.

Not dominant at all against claudia who was probably her best opponent. Claudia arguably won the first fight, and was really fucking her up in the first couple rounds of the second fight. Credit to JJ she weathered the storm and then won but it wasnt dominant at all.

She left no doubt as to who was the better fighter in her second fight with Gadelha. Claudia did arguably win the first fight; it was really damn close. But in the second fight it was obvious that Joanna got the better of her. Lots of great champs had their greatest wins in fights that were closely contested. Joanna's win over Gadelha in the rematch was a great win. Trying to shit on it makes you look stupid.

As far as dominant performances, JJ also had several of those in championship fights.

I said it through her whole title reign and it was viewed as blasphemy. She was never a dominant champion or p4p status. Clauida arguably beat her the first time and dropped her. Then in the second fight was rocking and dropping her all over the place until she gassed.

She took alot damage in almost all of her title fights and never beat a truly elite striker her own size. The first time she faced someone truly elite with special skills she got demolished with ease. Not that she sucks or anything shes just not amazing like most thought. Shes just a decent fighter with no power in her punches and some decent kicks.
Considering she beat every top talent in the division aside from Rose I don't think so. I could very well seeing her winning a rematch assuming she is mentally strong.

First female to show any striking skill and negative Nancy was calling her over hyped.... Cool story

Rose was elite. And exposed her. If JJ was as good as some of you claim she wouldnt have gotten absolutely murked the way she did. Thats what happens when you are overrated then finally face someone great. Same shit that happened with ronda.
Didn’t thug lose to karolina

I said it through her whole title reign and it was viewed as blasphemy. She was never a dominant champion or p4p status. Clauida arguably beat her the first time and dropped her. Then in the second fight was rocking and dropping her all over the place until she gassed.

She took alot damage in almost all of her title fights and never beat a truly elite striker her own size. The first time she faced someone truly elite with special skills she got demolished with ease. Not that she sucks or anything shes just not amazing like most thought. Shes just a decent fighter with no power in her punches and some decent kicks.

Lol, says the Ngannou fan. If you don't like her that's fine, but you're on Ngannou's nuts and what has he accomplished? Beating Reem? Maybe ten years ago it meant something, now not so much.

he didn't say dominant he said convincingly, and she did, gadella is an elite contender and she simply couldn't keep up the pace against JJ. she clearly won 3-2 in the second fight, maybe if JJ went all out in rnd 1/2 she would of done a lot better but she didn't she was a smarter and better fighter than claudia simple as that, and that was after winning a close 1st fight in which JJ dropped gadella with that beauty of an uppercut. JJ cleaned out all the other elite contenders in her division apart from rose, there's no one else in the division on the level of KK, rose, andrade, gadella that she hasn't fought and beat.

2 biggest babes in mma. Deal with it.

17882273_111805616043320_3525157213498769408_n.jpg

Done

Back