Younggaychick was always overhyped

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
I said it through her whole title reign and it was viewed as blasphemy. She was never a dominant champion or p4p status. Clauida arguably beat her the first time and dropped her. Then in the second fight was rocking and dropping her all over the place until she gassed.

She took alot damage in almost all of her title fights and never beat a truly elite striker her own size. The first time she faced someone truly elite with special skills she got demolished with ease. Not that she sucks or anything shes just not amazing like most thought. Shes just a decent fighter with no power in her punches and some decent kicks.

I said it through her whole title reign and it was viewed as blasphemy. She was never a dominant champion or p4p status. Clauida arguably beat her the first time and dropped her. Then in the second fight was rocking and dropping her all over the place until she gassed.

She took alot damage in almost all of her title fights and never beat a truly elite striker her own size. The first time she faced someone truly elite with special skills she got demolished with ease. Not that she sucks or anything shes just not amazing like most thought. Shes just a decent fighter with no power in her punches and some decent kicks.

giphy.gif

I disagree. She is a World Muay Thai champion that built up good TDD for MMA. She has great cardio and was very hard to beat. That is why she racked up like 6 defenses.

Claudia is a very good fighter. Karolina is also a good fighter. No shame in getting tagged by top contenders. She came back and won those fights.

She may have lost to Rose but Rose is also very good.

Joanna had 6 title defenses. When you actually defend your belt and put yourself in tough title fights versus real contenders, eventually you might lose.

LMAO. The irony

This is stupid. She has six title defenses in the UFC and prior to that was a multiple time muy thai champ. That's not hype.

This is stupid. She has six title defenses in the UFC and prior to that was a multiple time muy thai champ. That's not hype.
Who did she beat? And when did she ever have a dominant performance over an elite fighter?

You only made this thread to show off your wit with the "younggaychick" thing.

This is Sherdog. This is a serious place full of well-adjusted and intelligent people, and we aren't going to tolerate your shit.

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
I said the whole time when she faces an elite complete fighter she will lose. Thats exactly what happened. Its not my fault you cant accept shes overrated.

She reminds me of Roman Gonzalez from boxing. He's a high pressure fighter who has his face rearranged every fight and got his chin cracked in the process.
8e9189db8705c621db61148a61cbd7c7.jpg

03103537.182480.7331.jpeg

JJToma-1.jpg

crop_exact_full_image.jpeg

Ironic that your avi is Ngannou.

Back