shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Picture%20003.jpg

Hahaha, bottom left, super elbow man.
He fights crime with flying elbows!

Awesome pics. Definately a wizard he is lol

the picture of orono is him when he was much younger. thought that was pretty self explanitory?
Do you know the difference between Orono Wor Petchpun and Orono Por Muang Ubon?

Orono Por Muang Ubon is one of the sports all time greats. He has wins over top fighters like kaoponglek, kaolin kowichit, den murangsen, suriya sor ploenchit, sakmongkal, sangtienoi, namkabuan and jongsanan at the end of the golden age of muaythai. Orono Wor Petchpun was good but the best Orono was by far Por Muang Ubon

Last edited:

Yes I do. I grew up watching Orono. I was watching him before youtube had been invented. VHS days and k1 fans forum torrent days, yeah im old school. Why are you bringing someone else into the topic, that clearly isnt in the fight poster?

I stated "fight poster with young Orono". In the fight poster, you can see Orono when he was much younger.

You than say what you mean young Orono? Common sense would be: hey look here is a fight poster of Orono when he was younger.

What is your point? where are you trying to go with this?

what orono am I talking about? common sense would say the one in the fight poster. ;)

Last edited:
Dekkers looks kinda gangsta right here, the gold chain lol

ramon%20anno%201990.JPG

Yes I do. I grew up watching Orono. I was watching him before youtube had been invented. VHS days and k1 fans forum torrent days, yeah im old school. Why are you bringing someone else into the topic, that clearly isnt in the fight poster?

I stated "fight poster with young Orono". In the fight poster, you can see Orono when he was much younger.

You than say what you mean young Orono? Common sense would be: hey look here is a fight poster of Orono when he was younger.

What is your point? where are you trying to go with this?

what orono am I talking about? common sense would say the one in the fight poster. ;)
I just found it odd you'd pick him and Saenchai you a 13 Coin Gym fan?

There's gotta be some kind of agenda here, and @tru3f4n will be damned if he doesn't find it out...

I just found it odd you'd pick him and Saenchai you a 13 Coin Gym fan?

I enjoy watching their videos, most of the top level guys have gone there and trained there at some point. When I was younger dekkers was my favorite fighter, i dont know if I really have one anymore, i just like to watch and try and learn from the good guys. But Orono was definitely one of the greats and fun to watch. The dekkers fight with him is a classic, the teeps to the face back and forth made history.

Back