Young Guns (1988)

If you really look closely at The Quick and the Dead it's basically Bloodsport, but set in the West.

@Agent Mulder's Hair will tell you all about that.

tenor.gif

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/what-i-realized-about-the-quick-and-the-dead.3109203/

Compared to legit american far west movies (Open Range, True Grit, 3:10 to Yuma, Unforgiven, Hateful 8, High Plains Drifter) Stylistically even Appaloosa (remake) is better :(

So your issue is that there are better westerns that Young Guns? I need you to be 10% less pretentious and 20% less fucking precious.

When you say a movie is a success or failure that flat out comes down to box office which it did good on, so right there you are fucking wrong.

Anything beyond that is subjective. You are butthurt because Young Guns was not as good as Once Upon a Time in the West. I will send you some tissues.

Great movie with some great quotes. I was bummed that Charlie Sheen was killed so early.

"We're in the spirit world, asshole"

Sorry, but your opinion on this movie can

In no way was Young Guns a failure. This thread however, is. Let me guess, TS wasn’t even born when it came out?

Anyone remember this film?
You had Kiefer Sutherland (left) Charlie Sheen (second from the left) and Justin Trudeau (first from the right)
Kinda surprising how a strong cast couldn't save this movie from abysmal failure.

51CJ8PMYF1L.jpg

<[analyzed}>

-Hey Peppin. I see you got Charlie Crawford with ya. (fires a shot out the window) Hey Peppin. Charlie Crawford ain't with ya anymore.

-Hello, Bob! *bang*
Bye, Bob! Best dollar eighty I ever spent!

Getting desperate for things to troll about here.

Back