Young fighters should be forced to run X miles before fighting an older man

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Like in the Fedor / Meathead fight

It's not fair as Fedor is physically older and Meathead still has youthfulness

Every time someone fights someone older they should be forced to run x miles in correlation to the age advantage they have.

Maybe 1 mile per year different, and that's right before the fight, and no time to break

so as Meathead is 38, WTF seriously, I thought he was much younger than Fedor :eek:

Ummm.... yeah, he should have had to run 2 miles before the fight started to give them a level playing field.

Therefore when they double punched each other Fedor would have got up just as fast as Meathead

Thoughts? Other ideas that get to the same point?

So James Gallagher should have ran 20 miles before fighting Chinzo?
<escalate99><36>

Last edited:
Older people have had more time to learn techniques, and that isn't fair.

For every year an older fighter has on the younger one, he should have to smoke a bowl and take a shot to level the playing field.

TRT is the obvious answer and studies have show it is probably good for you

So James Gallagher should have ran 20 miles before fighting Chinzo? <escalate99><36>
That's exactly what I thought lol.

Chinzo Machida defeats James Gallegher by TKO (Exhaustion) at 10 seconds into the 1st round

Black Beast wouldn't have made it into the octagon against Hunt.

Older people have had more time to learn techniques, and that isn't fair.

For every year an older fighter has on the younger one, he should have to smoke a bowl and take a shot to level the playing field.
Experience should not be penalized.

I have a better idea..

Wasteland the thread..

Go outside and get a life

So in 2011 when Fedor was 34 and fought a 40 year old Hendo he would've had to run a lot before the fight?

Back