You'd pay good money to attend that tour

No resurrecting the dead so the Stranglers are out. Maybe New Order. I've been watching a bunch of live clips from back in the 80's. Stephen Morris is an absolute machine. I'd like to see the original 6 member lineup of the Psychedelic Furs perform their debut album.

Nothing from today's music so it would be old people for me. Would love to see the Stones. I have tickets to see Stevie Nicks in early '24. I hope she can still sing. I'm from the original MTV generation and will know every word. I wouldn't want to see anyone I already saw in their prime, like Crue, because it would be a letdown. I saw them on the Dr. Feelgood tour and it was an incredible show. I'd like to see Alice Cooper and, believe it or not, I'd love to see KISS. I was far too young for concerts when they were the shit and I think it would be fun.

No resurrecting the dead? Fuck. I think I've seen every band that I would pay money to see that are still alive.

And concerts are way too fucking expensive these days.

I've always heard Metallica is better live
I saw them with GNR on the black album tour and then again in the early 2000's. They were fucking bang on both times. And I was never really much of a Metalica fan (outside of the first four albums that is).

Back