You think X Men movies need a reboot without Bryan Singer?

How is it back tracking you asshat? It looks like him. Why do I always find my way to the threads with the trolls that can't read.

That does not look apocalypse in anyway. Thank you

You're trolling isn't even clever saying that looks like Apocalypse

Being a bit pessimistic, aren't you? What, you don't expect to live that long?

Meh. 15-20 years to me is way too long and by that time most of the impact of seeing these characters onscreen will be gone. Also, I'll be pretty old by that time and may not even care anymore about comic book movies.

Fuck no, the last movie was the best in the entire series. Give him the reins from here on out I say.

The last two haven't just been excellent comic book movies, but excellent movies in general. And I don't like comic book movies in general.

Why is the TS complaining about the X-Men movies let alone the movies directed by Bryan Singer? Days of Future Past was a really good movie, and of the 3 X-Men movies directed by Singer all of them are good movies.

*Immediately pictures Hugh Jackman standing behind a bar in one of Sam Malone's shirts*

"STORM!"

Nothing wrong with that, I agree.
Last year, and more to the point of the accusation that rumor lead to really young gay men. Like too young. They didn't appear to be true. [/QUOTE]

Opening to Xmen and Nightcrawler white house assault scenes are more iconic than anything Marvel has produced

I loved First Class, and was a little worried when Vaughn left, but I think Days of Future Past is great. I'm happy with Singer's directing.
Bryan appears to be the studio's controlling creative force behind the franchise. I'm sure he gave Vaughn a wide creative berth, but he was the producer on that film because he is the one overseeing the franchise. That is why he is credited with "Story" on the four good films in the series. The serial nature of these comics and multi-film franchises has changed the nature of the "auteur" in Hollywood; it appears to me, anyway. He is the equivalent of a television "showrunner" for the franchise. You can't separate him creatively from First Class or any other film in the series except the only one that was a total failure, Last Stand, since he was disconnected from that almost completely while off making the Superman film with Brandon Routh.
Why is the TS complaining about the X-Men movies let alone the movies directed by Bryan Singer? Days of Future Past was a really good movie, and of the 3 X-Men movies directed by Singer all of them are good movies.
Yeah, there's the head scratcher. Again, this is the second best comic franchise ever made. This isn't just my opinion; it is consensus: critics and people alike.

The Bryan Singer X-Men Films
  • X-Men
    IMDb = 7.4
    RottenTomatoes = 81% (7.1)
  • X2: X-Men United
    IMDb = 7.5
    RottenTomatoes = 86% (7.5)
  • X-Men: First Class
    IMDb = 7.8
    RottenTomatoes = 87% (7.4)
  • X-Men: Days of Future Past
    IMDb = 8.1
    RottenTomatoes = 91% (7.6)
X-Men Films sans Bryan Singer creative work
  • X-Men: The Last Stand
    IMDb= 6.8
    RottenTomatoes = 58% (5.9)
  • X-Men Origins: Wolverine
    IMDb= 6.7
    RottenTomatoes= 38% (5.1)
Look at that. Why on earth would you subtract Singer from that equation? You even have films without his major creative input to contrast. They fucking sucked (and nothing else changed...not the cast or the studio, just Singer's leadership role, creatively). Meanwhile, looking at those where he did have major creative control, no comic franchise scores better with the public & the critics except for Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy.

Back