You think Cody regrets beefing with Conor on TUF over Conor calling TJ "a snake"?

no, he was looking a way to touch conor so he can be blessed
and that touch got him the ufc belt

"or maybe you're all [Team Alpha Male] snakes".

Recap:
  • Cody said he was standing up for his friend. He now says that he was always suspicious of TJ and was never close to him.
  • Faber threw Chad under the bus to suggest that he can beat Conor ("we don't get tired")
  • TJ & Urijah ended up turning on each other

They should've let Uriah fight Conor for his last fight.

Is there the original video of this?

There's a TUF 25 promo video for it floating around but it only shows a couple seconds of the strangling

That gif sped up is almost as funny as the hotdogs to the face one.

and it's probably on an episode that won't air until late into the season. I fucking hate teaser clips.

There's a TUF 25 promo video for it floating around but it only shows a couple seconds of the strangling

and it's probably on an episode that won't air until late into the season. I fucking hate teaser clips.

Cody chokes him more than once

Are there promo clips on ufc.tv or something?

No. Submission Radio asked Faber about Cody choking TJ more than once, and Faber pretty much confirmed it. Listen to the latest one.

I think I regret clicking on this shit thread

giphy.gif

He was just standing up for his teammate at the time because he seems like a loyal guy. I dont think he really knew how much of a snake TJ he was.

No. Submission Radio asked Faber about Cody choking TJ more than once, and Faber pretty much confirmed it. Listen to the latest one.

Alright, cool. I'll just put it here (time stamped) in case anyone else wants to hear it.

It's hilarious seeing Cody trying to get Conor's fans on his side.

Back