You think Cody regrets beefing with Conor on TUF over Conor calling TJ "a snake"?

Nope. I think he still dislikes McGregor. In all honesty, I blame Uriah Faber.

I don't know about All of that but it looks like we're starting to get some great fights at 135 and the talent pool not so thin.Cody vs Tj is a monster fight and looking forward to a 135 title fight where both fighters capable of throwing down some major thunder.
Frankie should move down to 135 and we'd have some classics on the horizon.

Nope. He was telling it like it is. Would love to see a Cody - Conor superfight down the road.
laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

No. he is a champion and his beef with conor could set up some lucrative fight for cody,conor is exactly who you want to have beef with to get paid in mma.

Some people seriously think Conor and Cody might fight in the future? <36>

Yeah, the guy that's been moving up weight classes and is eyeing the 170 lbs belt is going to fight a 135er.

Lol Jesus Christ, give me a break.

Only a Conor dick rider would imagine a reason why he might give a fuck.

He stepped to your boy and shoved him. Deal with it.

Last edited:
When TJ was with TAM: I'M NOT GON LET NOBODY TALK ABOUT MY BOY!

TJ Leaves TAM: I NEVER LIKED HIM ANYWAYS! I KO'D HIM IN PRACTICE!

Maybe think about what to do on Friday night instead of thinking about what Cody would or wouldn't do? Why are u having "random thought" about cody?

Lol Jesus Christ, give me a break.

Only a Conor dick rider would imagine a reason why he might give a fuck.

He stepped to your boy and shoved him. Deal with it.

Whoa. I didn't know periods could synchronize over sherdog.

Who cares honestly. He was taking up for his gym basically and McGregor was talking a lot of unproven crap at the time. Garbrandt is a known hot head and Conor is a known blabber mouth.

Honestly I don't think he said or did anything until Conor said "Not one of you are going to do anything about it!". Conor was challenging all of them and that was what Cody reacted to.

I think I regret clicking on this shit thread

He and Conor could have an epic fight, if Conor would get his head out of his ass about Floyd..

Conor would get sooooooooooo far into Cody's head during the buildup and he'd lose worse than Eddie did.

Back