"You really think you gonna enjoy with me?" -Khabib

Diaz looks like he's had a stroke. That shot to Aldo took years off his life. The mendes shot ruined his chin and allowed frankie to pick up a cheap victory. Khabib will never be the same again, he's scared to get hit and when he does it'll feel like getting hit with a 12-gauge shotgun

Exaggerate much? Jeremy Stephens ruined Josh Emmett, for comparison. Conor wins with clean shots that result in fairly run-of-the-mill (T)KO's, but he's not ruining careers.

My bad! I meant Khabib 50-40!

All 10-8’s!

47B3619000000578-5228831-Khabib_Nurmagomedov_posted_his_mocked_up_image_in_response_to_Co-a-113_1514905917436.jpg

Any of you goons try the maruchan roast beef flavored ramen? That ish is pretty good.

"I'M GONNA LOVE IT!" Conor responded. Funniest exchange imo. But Khabib's sincerity is pretty hilarious.

Khabib was doing a gay pickup line sort of psychological attack. Conor then turned it back around and said he is gonna love getting gay with him. Perfect comeback.

The worse somebody is standing the easier Conor blasts them. See how that works.

Khabib better hope his chin gives out otherwise he could pick up an Eddie like beating and CTE is bound to come and impact his future forever

w1u41y.gif

If khabib gets an early td, and doesnt finish conor, will conor have the power the rest kf the way?

I have always daid conor kos him in the first. Hope i am wrong.

Aughhhh yeahhh, just got my purple belt. What do I win?

The funny must have expired before you read it.
Yeah, but...still, though...

Wait, I kinda get it now...

You were insinuating I was born in 2003, therefore, I couldn’t possibly have been a fan since 1993...right?

The worse somebody is standing the easier Conor blasts them. See how that works.

Khabib better hope his chin gives out otherwise he could pick up an Eddie like beating and CTE is bound to come and impact his future forever

Lol took Conor everything he had to put Dennis Siver away slow down there this is gonna be one of Khabib's easier fights

Not quite Gina Carano in a jump castle, stripped down, covered in astroglide and eating a bowl of steel-cut oats in front of me, but who am I to be particular about details?

Yeah, but...still, though...

Wait, I kinda get it now...

You were insinuating I was born in 2003, therefore, I couldn’t possibly have been a fan since 1993...right?

Yeah man. It did sound a bit funnier when I thought of it.

Back