"You really think you gonna enjoy with me?" -Khabib

Man its posts like these that make me really racist against your kind. These dagestanis live in a country where the people train military and fight as mercenaries and they are poor so this is how they make money sometimes . I just dont see what the big deal is. Its so bias and hypocritical it really makes me despise your people. Because when your shitty oppressive terrorist marines kill poor people who have weak weapon americans and your people loves it and cheers the oppression and terrorization of the poor countries but when the poor weak people do anything militant then you say their idealogy is messed up. America has the most cancerous idealogy on earth. Capitalism is so disgusting and greedy that it will literally destroy the earth. Literally it will. The rivers in the world are drying up, the nukes, the global warming. Its your shit inhumane un empathetic cancerous idealogy that is the problem on this earth. But you probably fat unempathetic americans have no eyes to see it because you are so arrogant.

You guys are pure evil and have no ability to consider other. You only consider the needs and greed of your fat worthless garbage self. So you feel the need to demonize muslims or back then it was communists. You guys are the bad guys but you'll never admit it to yourself so you have to find a way to make the Muslims as the bad guys to justify your oppression of them. Lets not forget that capitalism is the same idealogy that enslaved and oppressed 3 continents and devoured the wealth of them and left them with nothing. But somehow these are the good guys? When 40 years ago a black person wasnt even equal to other races but somehow you considee yourself the highest moral standard. What arrogant filth garbage fat american.
Hey sorry man but not all americans are evil or fat

Man its posts like these that make me really racist against your kind. These dagestanis live in a country where the people train military and fight as mercenaries and they are poor so this is how they make money sometimes . I just dont see what the big deal is. Its so bias and hypocritical it really makes me despise your people. Because when your shitty oppressive terrorist marines kill poor people who have weak weapon americans and your people loves it and cheers the oppression and terrorization of the poor countries but when the poor weak people do anything militant then you say their idealogy is messed up. America has the most cancerous idealogy on earth. Capitalism is so disgusting and greedy that it will literally destroy the earth. Literally it will. The rivers in the world are drying up, the nukes, the global warming. Its your shit inhumane un empathetic cancerous idealogy that is the problem on this earth. But you probably fat unempathetic americans have no eyes to see it because you are so arrogant.

You guys are pure evil and have no ability to consider other. You only consider the needs and greed of your fat worthless garbage self. So you feel the need to demonize muslims or back then it was communists. You guys are the bad guys but you'll never admit it to yourself so you have to find a way to make the Muslims as the bad guys to justify your oppression of them. Lets not forget that capitalism is the same idealogy that enslaved and oppressed 3 continents and devoured the wealth of them and left them with nothing. But somehow these are the good guys? When 40 years ago a black person wasnt even equal to other races but somehow you considee yourself the highest moral standard. What arrogant filth garbage fat american.
Bla bla bla. I am not even going to argue with you because you immediately put me in a bracket based only on my disdain for ultra conservative or radical Islam.

You think you have it all figured out but are obviously not capable of differentiating.

You know nothing about me but you immediately attack me and are clearly furious at me for a couple of lines I wrote and things that have absolutely nothing to do with me.

Capitalism is so disgusting and greedy that it will literally destroy the earth. Literally it will. The rivers in the world are drying up, the nukes, the global warming. Its your shit inhumane un empathetic cancerous idealogy that is the problem on this earth. .

While I'll grant you the "problem of the commons," let's be honest. The world is a much better place since Adam Smith published The Wealth of Nations. The human condition has improved dramatically over the last 200 years, 100 years, 50 years and 10 years. It will continue to do so because there's money and wealth available to those who can figure out how to meet man's most pressing needs, wants and desires.

That many (most?) of those needs have been met in America isn't coincidence.

Colonialism (enslavement?) wasn't capitalism. That was a fundamental element of mercantilism - the economic system that Adam Smith looked to replace. A basic tenet of capitalism is the free movement of both capital AND labor.

Shut your fookin mouth kid. you're a rookie round here.
tenor.gif

Khabib was legitimately shook. I can provide photographic evidence to support my claim. He obviously knew Conor was going to talk, but I don't think he expected psychopathic Conor that truly wanted to punish him even worse than he did Conor. You can tell he's very afraid of the power of Conor and Putin, and I can't blame him.

You are who you surround yourself with. The way he jumped on that reporter tells me all I need to know about how radical and extreme he is. Didn't say 10 words until the reporter said osa lamma lickem or whatever and then congrats on the whisky to conor. It's pathetic how Muslims think their above everyone to the point if you don't agree you should die
Looking at your av and username may I assume that you take offense at a football player taking a knee during the national anthem? Because this is more similar than many would like to admit.

There are many similarities in how conservative Muslims and Americans react when they feel that Allah or their flag/anthem etc. are being disrespected. Khabib takes his faith very seriously. I am not like that but as long as he does not harm anyone I have no problem with that.

Last edited:
While I'll grant you the "problem of the commons," let's be honest. The world is a much better place since Adam Smith published The Wealth of Nations. The human condition has improved dramatically over the last 200 years, 100 years, 50 years and 10 years. It will continue to do so because there's money and wealth available to those who can figure out how to meet man's most pressing needs, wants and desires.

That many (most?) of those needs have been met in America isn't coincidence.

Colonialism (enslavement?) wasn't capitalism. That was a fundamental element of mercantilism - the economic system that Adam Smith looked to replace. A basic tenet of capitalism is the free movement of both capital AND labor.

No it isnt a better place only for first world countires. There is still much war and oppression in the world snd capitalism would never solve that in fact they seek to exploit it for further gain. The earth itself is in a terrible state and soon we might start to see it. The rivers will dry up eventually and we wont have water. But you only measure life by conveniance and technology so you dont know the difference between what is better and worst. Your idea of better is to a predatorial view of the world.

I find it difficult to connect Khabib with radical fundamentalism. I'm not quite sure how one can both be a fundamentalist while punching somebody in the face (clearly prohibited in the Koran).
Maybe there's an exception somewhere.

I definitely think there's a connection between Islam and Dagestani nationalism however.

Hey sorry man but not all americans are evil or fat

Yeah but alot of sheedoggers are

Bla bla bla. I am not even going to argue with you because you immediately put me in a bracket based only on my disdain for ultra conservative or radical Islam.

You think you have it all figured out but are obviously not capable of differentiating.

You know nothing about me but you immediately attack me and are clearly furious at me for a couple of lines I wrote and things that have absolutely nothing to do with me.
Ok i agree radical islam is evil. I thought you meant corrupted idealogy is all of islam. But dont foget that there is also violent radicals in capitalsm too and it is ingrained in the government's idealogy. But you think that is justified

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the head. Edward can take a punch and he was scared to close the gap out of fear of a punch. Imagine Khabib who is petrified of punches coming in and getting hit too.

Sorry chump it's not as easy as press 'x' for takedown and Khabib is no where near as kick as mendes, nor does he bring the KO threat that mendes does.
So in other words,you mean Mendez is by far the better fighter.
You will be surprised on Oct 6
Talking doesnt win fights but Khabib will also talk when he is beating the shit out of Conor.

That was pretty good. As usual, I felt Conor was way out of line...but then again, I don't agree with everything khabib does either. He knows and supports some pretty radical Muslims.
“Radical Muslim” is a redundant term.

No it isnt a better place only for first world countires. There is still much war and oppression in the world snd capitalism would never solve that in fact they seek to exploit it for further gain. The earth itself is in a terrible state and soon we might start to see it. The rivers will dry up eventually and we wont have water. But you only measure life by conveniance and technology so you dont know the difference between what is better and worst. Your idea of better is to a predatorial view of the world.

No, just no. Millions of people worldwide are joining the middle class everyday. That's all over the world.

One million people per day are joining social media. That's all over the world.

Life expectancy in sub-Saharan Africa has increased by 11 years since 1990, driven by the rise of the middle class.

Over 1 billion people escaped extreme poverty between 1990 and 2010.

You're just not looking at reality. For the vast majority of people, this is the best time in history to have ever been alive. That's just fact.

On another note, democracy cannot function without capitalism.

Looking at your av and username may I assume that you take offense at a football player taking a knee during the national anthem? Because this is more similar than many would like to admit.

There are many similarities in how conservative Muslims and Americans react when they feel that Allah or their flag/anthem etc. are being disrespected. Khabib takes his faith very seriously. I am not like that but as long as he does not harm anyone I have no problem with that.
Your goddamn right

Yeah but alot of sheedoggers are

Ok i agree radical islam is evil. I thought you meant corrupted idealogy is all of islam. But dont foget that there is also violent radicals in capitalsm too and it is ingrained in the government's idealogy. But you think that is justified
No I don't. You should really stop to assume that much.

Most people in the West know that many things our governments and big companies are doing are wrong and at some point evil. But greed and exploitation is not only a sin of the West.

You should really stop judging everyone based on the deeds of a few. Most people just want to live in peace. No matter where they are from.

Last edited:
ANOTHER, “bitta pill to swallow”!
Coming right up!

The only question is, will CM run away scared like RR did AND, try to salvage what is left of that overly inflated EGO?

Time will tell.

Back