"You really think you gonna enjoy with me?" -Khabib

Do we have to quote every single fucking sentence each of those guys said and make a thread out of it, in the build-up to this fight?

Well if you want to look for the good guy in this you are going to be disappointed.

Conor is a douche. And Khabib follows a messed up ideology. Not sure how radical he is overall though. Maybe just very conservative. He certainly has some very questionable contacts though.
You are who you surround yourself with. The way he jumped on that reporter tells me all I need to know about how radical and extreme he is. Didn't say 10 words until the reporter said osa lamma lickem or whatever and then congrats on the whisky to conor. It's pathetic how Muslims think their above everyone to the point if you don't agree you should die

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the head. Edward can take a punch and he was scared to close the gap out of fear of a punch. Imagine Khabib who is petrified of punches coming in and getting hit too.

Sorry chump it's not as easy as press 'x' for takedown and Khabib is no where near as kick as mendes, nor does he bring the KO threat that mendes does.

xc0thz.png

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the head. Edward can take a punch and he was scared to close the gap out of fear of a punch. Imagine Khabib who is petrified of punches coming in and getting hit too.

Sorry chump it's not as easy as press 'x' for takedown and Khabib is no where near as kick as mendes, nor does he bring the KO threat that mendes does.
Eddie circled towards Conor's powerhand the entire fight and exchanged with him, getting dropped before attempting one of his less than stellar td's. He acknowledged Conor was the better fighter that night but also that he did not stick to his gameplan and fought Conor's fight. Even he managed to get Conor against the cage where he would have been in serious trouble with Khabib.

Mendes literally has a power double and that's it. Khabib can take you down from anywhere and is relentless with it he's not one and done like Chad, who still managed to have Conor down in seconds and throughout most of their fight.

It's funny that Conor fans will talk the Eddie and Iaquinta fights to death as most MMA noobs only look at the last fight and try to draw conclusions without realizing styles make fights and you have to look at a fighter's career collectively.

Only true crazy fighters would love to fight Khabib. Like Conor McGregor. And like me.

N.B: Don't get me wrong Khabib would probably woop me but I would love an opportunity even to just grapple with him.

Only true crazy fighters would love to fight Khabib. Like Conor McGregor. And like me.

N.B: Don't get me wrong Khabib would probably woop me but I would love an opportunity even to just grapple with him.

Yeah...probably :rolleyes:

Conor was telling him that too but he was so incoherent and accented, Khabib really wanted to know what he was saying and said "I don't understand your english! Tell me!". Gotta love how the guy says exactly what's on his mind.
It don’t matter, ultimately, Conor speaks the universal language of violence. Anybody can understand that

Well if you want to look for the good guy in this you are going to be disappointed.

Conor is a douche. And Khabib follows a messed up ideology. Not sure how radical he is overall though. Maybe just very conservative. He certainly has some very questionable contacts though.

Khabib is a radical Muslim himself

Man its posts like these that make me really racist against your kind. These dagestanis live in a country where the people train military and fight as mercenaries and they are poor so this is how they make money sometimes . I just dont see what the big deal is. Its so bias and hypocritical it really makes me despise your people. Because when your shitty oppressive terrorist marines kill poor people who have weak weapon americans and your people loves it and cheers the oppression and terrorization of the poor countries but when the poor weak people do anything militant then you say their idealogy is messed up. America has the most cancerous idealogy on earth. Capitalism is so disgusting and greedy that it will literally destroy the earth. Literally it will. The rivers in the world are drying up, the nukes, the global warming. Its your shit inhumane un empathetic cancerous idealogy that is the problem on this earth. But you probably fat unempathetic americans have no eyes to see it because you are so arrogant.

You guys are pure evil and have no ability to consider other. You only consider the needs and greed of your fat worthless garbage self. So you feel the need to demonize muslims or back then it was communists. You guys are the bad guys but you'll never admit it to yourself so you have to find a way to make the Muslims as the bad guys to justify your oppression of them. Lets not forget that capitalism is the same idealogy that enslaved and oppressed 3 continents and devoured the wealth of them and left them with nothing. But somehow these are the good guys? When 40 years ago a black person wasnt even equal to other races but somehow you considee yourself the highest moral standard. What arrogant filth garbage fat american.

Last edited:
You are who you surround yourself with. The way he jumped on that reporter tells me all I need to know about how radical and extreme he is. Didn't say 10 words until the reporter said osa lamma lickem or whatever and then congrats on the whisky to conor. It's pathetic how Muslims think their above everyone to the point if you don't agree you should die

Well, the reporter is a douche who in all likelihood was trying to get a rise out of Khabib. What non-muslim would greet a muzlim with that statement? Jerking Conor off about the Whiskey right after gave it away. He got Khabib's reaction that he wanted. I liked it when he asked his last question to Khabib about his prediction and he just stone cold shook his head no and didn't answer.

As much as I came off as a Conor-hater here, I’m 50/50 on this fight. It’s a classic striker vs. grappler. If I absolutely had to put money on it, I’d give it to Conehead, via TKO.
Im a khabib fanatic and i too think anything can happen in this fight.

Khabib is a radical Muslim himself
I would not say he is a radical. Just a muslim.
I dont think a fighting career at the highest level and radical islam go together. Not enough room for both.

Well, the reporter is a douche who in all likelihood was trying to get a rise out of Khabib. What non-muslim would greet a muzlim with that statement? Jerking Conor off about the Whiskey right after gave it away. He got Khabib's reaction that he wanted. I liked it when he asked his last question to Khabib about his prediction and he just stone cold shook his head no and didn't answer.
I dont mind at all what he said to rhe reporter. If anything that was a lesson.

Probably?
<36>

That horse of yours, you stand too high on it. Get down now. You are delusional.

Conor seemed very turned on by the idea of truly hurting Khabib. There is nothing more scary than someone that eroticizes inflicting pain on another individual.

The only thing that would make this fight any more exciting is if Shonie Carter was guest refereeing.

Back