"You really think you gonna enjoy with me?" -Khabib

Readybodisready

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I'M GONNA LOVE IT!" Conor responded. Funniest exchange imo. But Khabib's sincerity is pretty hilarious.

Can’t wait for the Conoroids to celebrate another Conor “moral victory”!<Moves>

Lol Conor doesn't understand what he's getting into. <RawexDidThis1>

That was pretty good. As usual, I felt Conor was way out of line...but then again, I don't agree with everything khabib does either. He knows and supports some pretty radical Muslims.

That was pretty good. As usual, I felt Conor was way out of line...but then again, I don't agree with everything khabib does either. He knows and supports some pretty radical Muslims.

Conor was telling him that too but he was so incoherent and accented, Khabib really wanted to know what he was saying and said "I don't understand your english! Tell me!". Gotta love how the guy says exactly what's on his mind.

Well if you want to look for the good guy in this you are going to be disappointed.

Conor is a douche. And Khabib follows a messed up ideology. Not sure how radical he is overall though. Maybe just very conservative. He certainly has some very questionable contacts though.

Khabib has been drinking his own bath water. Besides some good ground and pound against MJ and Edson who has he hurt? Trujillo wasn't hurt, the roider wasn't taken down, the part time real estate agent copped a few jabs to the face...

If it goes the other way does Khabib think he's going to enjoy getting CTE and his face turned to mush like Diaz did? Diaz looks like he's had a stroke. That shot to Aldo took years off his life. The mendes shot ruined his chin and allowed frankie to pick up a cheap victory. Khabib will never be the same again, he's scared to get hit and when he does it'll feel like getting hit with a 12-gauge shotgun

Khabib has been drinking his own bath water. Besides some good ground and pound against MJ and Edson who has he hurt? Trujillo wasn't hurt, the roider wasn't taken down, the part time real estate agent copped a few jabs to the face...

If it goes the other way does Khabib think he's going to enjoy getting CTE and his face turned to mush like Diaz did? Diaz looks like he's had a stroke. That shot to Aldo took years off his life. The mendes shot ruined his chin and allowed frankie to pick up a cheap victory. Khabib will never be the same again, he's scared to get hit and when he does it'll feel like getting hit with a 12-gauge shotgun
The weaker somebody is off their back (Horcher, MJ, Conor) the worse Khabib mauls them.

Conor is gonna get killed.

The weaker somebody is off their back (Horcher, MJ, Conor) the worse Khabib mauls them.

Conor is gonna get killed.
The worse somebody is standing the easier Conor blasts them. See how that works.

Khabib better hope his chin gives out otherwise he could pick up an Eddie like beating and CTE is bound to come and impact his future forever

Not sure if I full fledge agree here but very well crafted post. I appreciated it.

Khabib knows that Conor isn't being sincere with his bravado and chest thumping.

Khabib is for real/Conor is a fraud

The worse somebody is standing the easier Conor blasts them. See how that works.

Khabib better hope his chin gives out otherwise he could pick up an Eddie like beating and CTE is bound to come and impact his future forever
Khabib's weakness in striking will play to his advantage because he's not dumb enough to stand with Conor like these other morons.

Everyone else was dumb enough to think they could and did not have to the tools to wrestlefuck him outside of no camp mendes.

Fan since:

An old bitter Conor hater.

4bUV7Ls.gif

Wednesday
As much as I came off as a Conor-hater here, I’m 50/50 on this fight. It’s a classic striker vs. grappler. If I absolutely had to put money on it, I’d give it to Conehead, via TKO.

As much as I came off as a Conor-hater here, I’m 50/50 on this fight. It’s a classic striker vs. grappler. If I absolutely had to put money on it, I’d give it to Conehead, via TKO.

Objectivity bless.

Khabib's weakness in striking will play to his advantage because he's not dumb enough to stand with Conor like these other morons.

Everyone else was dumb enough to think they could and did not have to the tools to wrestlefuck him outside of no camp mendes.
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the head. Edward can take a punch and he was scared to close the gap out of fear of a punch. Imagine Khabib who is petrified of punches coming in and getting hit too.

Sorry chump it's not as easy as press 'x' for takedown and Khabib is no where near as kick as mendes, nor does he bring the KO threat that mendes does.

Khabib is a radical Muslim himself

{<Mcgoat}

Back