You mean a chef?

TheMachidaEra**

@Det Kimble
Banned
Reaction score
Lol I was going to skip this season after how bad everyone since 10 has been except the Bisping/Miller one. I decided to catch up on it cause I heard this season actually has legitimately talented fighters. I watched every episode last night and the only thing in my head is "You mean a chef?"

Uriah has some serious anger problems if that pissed him off.

Last edited:
Yeah didn't 11 suck with guys like Brad Tavares and Costa Phillipou who are only 4-1 and 5-1 in the UFC respectively.

10 is one of the worst seasons.

SouthParkChef.png

Yeah didn't 11 suck with guys like Brad Tavares and Costa Phillipou who are only 4-1 and 5-1 in the UFC respectively.

Costa didn't make it on the show. He wasn't in the house.

Plus how good a fighters the guys in the house are has nothing to do with the quality on the show.

The UFC always turns down quality fighters for fighters that they think make good TV. I think the season Tony Ferguson won, Andre Galvao, Brian Ebersole and Karl Amoussou were all turned down for the show when they auditioned for it.

11 was the Tito/Chuck season. All I seen was Nick Ring acting like a girl and Chuck calling Tito a pussy.

10 had Roy!

Love the way he fights but out of the ring, he does have anger issues.
He doesn't take responsibility for his actions.

''When you said, I felt... Blah, blah, blah... As a chield, I was... Blah, blah, blah...'' Quit it dude. Having a hard time doesn't justify being a douche.

As for the ''LNP shit not working on him''.
Weidman wrestle/GNP the shit out of him.

''When you said, I felt... Blah, blah, blah... As a chield, I was... Blah, blah, blah...'' Quit it dude. Having a hard time doesn't justify being a douche.

weidman took him down once, did nothing, uriah got up, weidman dropped him with a left hook and finished the fight.....what fight did you see?

Yeah the whole comment about Adam's girlfriend didn't make him look that nice. I'm starting to dislike him more than Bubba who I can't stand. He talks about being bullied but he's a big bully himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2I52uwtaMc
This one.

You see Weidman take him down.
He looks helpless on the ground but manage to push Weidman with his feet, he gets up.
When Weidman drops him, he turtle up into a long GNP stoppage.

Now if there is an other fight where he show a display of crazy jits or perfect takedown defance I'm not aware of plz link. Didn't keep composure when he got hit. Didn't seem comfortable on the ground.
Don't get me wrong, the Uriah Hall that fights on TUF seem like a much much better and improved version. I'm looking foreward to seeing him fight more.

Seems to me like it was a ''one of those night'' syndrome.
It happen to everyone.

As for the drama, I could care less.
I watch fights, not Ophra.

Costa didn't make it on the show. He wasn't in the house.

Plus how good a fighters the guys in the house are has nothing to do with the quality on the show.

The UFC always turns down quality fighters for fighters that they think make good TV. I think the season Tony Ferguson won, Andre Galvao, Brian Ebersole and Karl Amoussou were all turned down for the show when they auditioned for it.

Jon Jones and Ben Henderson were also turned down on other seasons. Id like to see a full list of those who didnt make the cut

Magnus Carlsen looks kind of like Oleg Taktarov had a kid with that wolf kid from those twilight movies.

I lol'ed when I heard he has a modelling career on the side. What does he model for, chin guards? Dude's got a chin-to-head size ratio that's more impressive than his FIDE rating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2I52uwtaMc
This one.

You see Weidman take him down.
He looks helpless on the ground but manage to push Weidman with his feet, he gets up.
When Weidman drops him, he turtle up into a long GNP stoppage.

Now if there is an other fight where he show a display of crazy jits or perfect takedown defance I'm not aware of plz link. Didn't keep composure when he got hit. Didn't seem comfortable on the ground.
Don't get me wrong, the Uriah Hall that fights on TUF seem like a much much better and improved version. I'm looking foreward to seeing him fight more.

Seems to me like it was a ''one of those night'' syndrome.
It happen to everyone.

As for the drama, I could care less.
I watch fights, not Ophra.

He stuffed a TD from Weidman and was able to get back up from another. Considering Weidman has grapple raped everyone he's faced in the UFC other than Maia, that is pretty impressive for someone on TUF. Yes he did get dropped and finished, but Weidman is the #2 MW in the world right now so that isn't a big knock for someone on TUF.

LOL - that is absurd.

Uriah is a lunatic. You can excuse him getting upset as a one-off, but to get angry constantly for little things like that is crazy.

Back