You LAUGH..................... You LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have been a midfuck picture then I guess haha.

To each his own.
I love Pimp My Ride. But sometime I wonder if after a guy gets his ride pimped if he doesn't go somewhere to get some of the more bizarre things removed.
I mean... who needs a hot tub in the back of their van? You can't drive around with water splashing everywhere.

Nobody drives their car, they either sell it and buy a toyota or put it on a car show tour. Either way, you can make a ton more money by not driving it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wUZuV0xce3A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wUZuV0xce3A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Let's see the reversed version and see how funny it is. :)

It won't be. This thread will be full of whiney pussies in a heartbeat.

Damn right man. Reverse racism has just reached the highest office, so we'll see how it goes.

25j88qc.jpg

v3q2w5.jpg

28h3a53.jpg

34zis93.jpg

You fail to see a difference between tongue in cheek humor and pedophilia? Maybe you should go back to writing generic posts about Obama again, or would that be too futile given the outcome of the election. No longer trendy eh? :icon_neut

Funny, the desperation shows in how much effort you put into a retort. You actually look at my history to find I have written about Obama. Man, what a tool. hahaha .... loser.

To your moronic point, I was against Obama, hell yes, the most inexperienced president in our lifetime. But now since he is our president, it is our duty to stand behind him and wish him the best. Our fate is in his very inexperienced and racist hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back