You know who else has tapped besides Conor?

People bring up Conor tapping 'cause of his smack talk.
If you talk endless shit on people, expect to be made fun of when you lose.

No and I do not care.

Conor talked a lot and when Nate made him tap, he wanted to stop doing press conferences all of a sudden. LOL.

He actually went down to fight at FW. Started at LW. So im at least smarter than you

Fact is, he was signed to fight at LW and took a fight at WW. It cant be argued, because those are the facts
did he move up in weight to take the lw fight??? up from the weight class he won his first ufc belt that he had fought in in every ufc fight prior?

No he tapped once like a boss.
he tapped like everyone else. nothing wrong with tapping when a sub is sunk. he wasn't more boss getting choked and tapping.

It's who he tapped to. It's like if Fedor had tapped out to Heath Herring and Gary Goodrich and then claimed to be the greatest. Yeah, that's Conor.

did he move up in weight to take the lw fight??? up from the weight class he won his first ufc belt that he had fought in in every ufc fight prior?
Yes he moved back up to LW, where he started

Doesnt make what i said false. Everything ive said were based on facts

And he was fighting a LW anyways

Yes he moved back up to LW, where he started

Doesnt make what i said false. Everything ive said were based on facts

And he was fighting a LW anyways
was he moving up to fight at lw?

anyway it is pointless semantics.

Cobnor was qeak when he tapped, true martial artist like nog, machida or renzo. Heck jones was caught in the tightest armbar and still didnt tap.
Connor talks all these pseudo philosophical bs; connor is nothing but a big phoney.

Conor showed no heart. .

Unlike the massive heart you're showing by ripping on a guy who fights for a living, and is one of the world's best.

No heart...what does that say about you? Embarassing.

<36>

Unlike the massive heart you're showing by ripping on a guy who fights for a living, and is one of the world's best.

No heart...what does that say about you? Embarassing.

<36>

He showed no heart in that fight. Once he lost the momentum it was over almost instantly, he did almost nothing to stop it.

He improved in the rematch, coming back from a terrible round to win the next one.

Not sure how I'm supposed to show heart on a message board, I've shown plenty in the dojo and on wrestling mats.

IpmKtR2.gif

GSP
Anderson Silva
Fedor

lulz.

You know what is the difference? Conor humiliated 2 champions in 2 weight class and became the first 2 division simultaneous champion in the UFC.
You know who didn't tap?

134_Jon_Jones_vs_Vitor_Belfort_-_Copy__2_.1348379362.jpg

QOn0jT4.jpg

Now you know.

Back