You know who else has tapped besides Conor?

Anderson has 2.
Penn 2
Jones 3

Conor is the champ champ. He should at least have one for each belt he has.

The champ champ should have an emoji emoji.

Actually an emoji of him holding up both belts would be good. If someone (hint hint) could find me a good video segment of him and his two belts, maybe I can finagle something.

Scheduled for a LW fight but takes a fight at WW

Im no genius, but it sounds like he went up 1 weight division
well he went up one weight class to fight at lw. no, you're no genius.

:)

Actually an emoji of him holding up both belts would be good. If someone (hint hint) could find me a good video segment of him and his two belts, maybe I can finagle something.
When I get to a computer I'm on it.

I'm not surprised...

Bzx2JhYCUAEmy31.png

Conor tapped like terrified kid.
GSP tapped like a wimp.
Silva tapped like a girl.
Fedor tapped like a boss.

All three of the other guys, defended their belt. That is a big difference too.
every fight he's taken has been a stretch from the prior one (siver withstanding), especially the ones he's taken instead of defending the belt. we'll see what his next fight is.

GSP
Anderson Silva
Fedor

lulz.

You know what is the difference? Conor humiliated 2 champions in 2 weight class and became the first 2 division simultaneous champion in the UFC.

fellate those raging 4inches of irish dick
fellate it til your lips are dry

well he went up one weight class to fight at lw. no, you're no genius.

:)

He actually went down to fight at FW. Started at LW. So im at least smarter than you

Fact is, he was signed to fight at LW and took a fight at WW. It cant be argued, because those are the facts

GSP
Anderson Silva
Fedor

lulz.

You know what is the difference? Conor humiliated 2 champions in 2 weight class and became the first 2 division simultaneous champion in the UFC.[/
GSP
Anderson Silva
Fedor

lulz.

You know what is the difference? Conor humiliated 2 champions in 2 weight class and became the first 2 division simultaneous champion in the UFC.
GSP's jock strap > Conner McTappy

When I get to a computer I'm on it.

I am thinking some segment where he is celebrating with the belts or somehow being arrogant with them. This way if someone disses Conor, you just post the emoji of him with the 2 belts as a reply.

How he lo

How ? He lost both unification fights
Yeah, but he had the two Pride belts going into the UFC. Those two weight divisional belts were obviously legit, because he had to unify both. Both those bouts were coined as Champion vs. Champion.

GSP
Anderson Silva
Fedor

lulz.

Did any of them boast about "panic wrestlers" then become a panic wrestler themselves like Connor?

Know what else those Champions did? Defend their titles multiple times.

Get back to us when Conor does that.

The guy has zero title defenses in his carreer, is one a two fight win streak, and people put him in the same sentences than Fedor, GSP or Anderson.

Oh my god.

Back