You know who else has tapped besides Conor?

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GSP
Anderson Silva
Fedor

lulz.

You know what is the difference? Conor humiliated 2 champions in 2 weight class and became the first 2 division simultaneous champion in the UFC.

Wasn't Henderson technically kinda the first simultaneous 2 division champ in the UFC?

I think it's the nature of how he tapped that people think is funny.

I'M WINNING!
I'M WINNING!
I'M WINNING!
oh fuck oh fuck
i'm out, cya

GSP
Anderson Silva
Fedor

lulz.

You know what is the difference? Conor humiliated 2 champions in 2 weight class and became the first 2 division simultaneous champion in the UFC.

The real difference is title defenses though.

GSP
Anderson Silva
Fedor

lulz.

1Fq7gqG.gif

Conor McGregor has achieved more in MMA than Fedor, GSP and Silva combined.

GSP
Anderson Silva
Fedor

lulz.

...and by simultaneous, you actually mean not really simultaneous at all.

so? point being? Fedor tapped to a 2 time world bjj champion, Nate is nowhere near that level. But fighters will always lose, how they take that loss is what makes them great.
Also Fedor is the only guy, maybe Saku being another, that are so respected in the mma world, that top fighters are always willing to take pictures or talk with them. Neither Fedor or Saku needed to be an Ali wanabe to achieved that.

True.

After year of facing the tol contender. 1 after 1.

Conor ben subbed a few times. Whats your point?

Conor gets some flack for tapping, but not from me, it's not the fact that he tapped that is embarrassing, what is however is how he had already given up a while before he did tap, and at that point, tapping was the right decision IMO.

I think it's the nature of how he tapped that people think is funny.

I'M WINNING!
I'M WINNING!
I'M WINNING!
oh fuck oh fuck
i'm out, cya

That...and the whole greatest hypocrite we've ever seen in the cage, considering his 'they all become panic wrestlers', 'i'll die before I tap' and a million other rants against opponents that he then went and copied as if it was a parody sketch or something.

That's why he looks so bad.Poor man.That's full time job.He is so kind,whatta gentleman.Help them Dana,girls need your love.Girls are so lonely,sad,only sex.objects to us-we are pigs,but you know how to help them.So nice

it's not that he tapped; anyone would tap if Nate had a choke that deep. The point was he put up no defense. I think he was just too hurt to fight back.

I know the strike didn't look like much; but neither did the strike of Rampage on Chuck to win the UFC title.

Last edited:
GSP
Anderson Silva
Fedor

You know what is the difference?

The other three didn't talk mad shit about their opponents for months before their tap-out losses, including bragging about turning opponents into panic wrestlers only to be turned into one themselves?

Would be more impressive if he wasn't coddled and now doesn't even want to fight.

That's why he looks so bad.Poor man.That's full time job.He is so kind,whatta gentleman.Help them Dana,girls need your love.Girls are so lonely,sad,only sex.objects to us-we are pigs,but you know how to help them.So nice

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

bf4e6efe8fe79bf62cd97ffcb7dfae92.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back