You know what’s impressive about GSP

Dan Hardy was thrown to GSP because Rush had litterally eaten everybody else.
At the time of the fight, he was he only dude GSP hadn't run over.
He fought Kos for a second time after that.

The dude's just a total beast

Again Coleman was on a 1 fight win streak, regardless of who that win was over( a LHW and won only because of a freak injury dummy) it still only takes a low ranked HW 1 win to get a title shot on Fedor. If the requirement for your competition is to only have a single win(in some cases not even a single win) than it is clearly less prestigious than a belt where the competition must string together several wins.

By default GSP was a better champion because he defended a belt that held more prestige rather than being a champion where majority of your titke defenses were circus shows.

Lol i like how you ignore how Fedors joke of a competition was, then rank Coleman and randleman so highly, while claiming Bj Penn, Jon Fitch, and Jake Shields were garbage wins.

The fact that you dont know that at the time Diego was a highly ranked clearly shows that you werent a fan during that era, and if you didnt watch MMA back then, then why do you think anyone cares about your uneducated opinion?

The fact that you categorize Bisping as a bum with 1 eye shows a transparant bias towards discrediting any opponent GSP has fought, in reality Bisping was on a 5 fight win streak, with 2 top 5 wins, and was the MW champion you goof. If your opinons cannot even be expected to hold on to some sense of reality then whats the use of conversing with such a moron??

The only LW he fought in his 9 defenses was BJ Penn, who was a previous WW champion, current LW champion, top 3 P4P, now lets compare that with Jon Jones bloated MW's for his defenses.

Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen, Rashad Evans, and Lyoto Machida. Literally 50% of his title defenses were against bloated MW's.

What about Anderson Silva??
Didnt he defend against Maia?? Or what about Patrick Cote?? Nate the great?? All 3 easily made WW without any significant loss in muscle mass.. And this is roughly 30% of his title defenses.

Yet GSP has 1 single defense against a LW and you categorize all his opponents as bloated LW's like a fool.

And nothing more pathetic than Fedor defending against bloated MW's.

Again another fool whose opinion is so moronic that it must exclude any form of logic for it to make sense.

Those guys were all bloated LWs.

Anderson/Jones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....>>>>>>>>>>>>>...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GSP.

Martial arts is about finishes. GSP is the poster boy of point-fighting and was a decision machine during his prime. His easy-pick at MW, followed by the biggest ducking in MMA history make his accomplishments dubious and unworthy.
Facts contradict you: GSP has 8 KOs, 6 submissions and 12 decisions. 46% decisions and 54% finishes. So in fact, he has more finishes than decisions.

You must feel very bright now, being proved wrong by facts while your premise was based on nothing but blind hate...

Bisping was easy fight lol . His legasy didn't get anything with this fake title fight .
The fight was so easy and so obvious that you bet the house on it, right? Because it was a "fake title fight" and you knew it so you cashed in. Right?

Oh, you didn't? So you're actually just full of shit?

Okay.

<{gspressed}>

Facts contradict you: GSP has 8 KOs, 6 submissions and 12 decisions. 46% decisions and 54% finishes. So in fact, he has more finishes than decisions.

You must feel very bright now, being proved wrong by facts while your premise was based on nothing but blind hate...

All of those in the easier leg of his career. 5 years, and endless defences in true snoozefests.

Except the ones who are paid to know the rules, judge fights, be neutral, not listening to Joe Rogan and not let their judgement altered by the fact that someone finally has a close fight after years of dominance. Many journalists and fans have changed who they scored it for after rewatching the fight a second time. There was even a poll here proving this fact.

Hey Thunder. Silva >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GSP

Out of GSPs 28 fights, 9 of them have been against cans. So lets not act like hes never had any showcase fights. If you want to consider Matt Hughes in the second fight a can (some will,some wont) then thats 10 fights against cans.
Lol name any all time great who hasn’t fought “cans.”

GSP is quite possibly the greatest of all time, but beating Michael Bisping is never a big accomplishment.
I dunno. Beating a top 10 after 4 years in a higher weight class is gotta be more than meh

Those guys were all bloated LWs.

Anderson/Jones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....>>>>>>>>>>>>>...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GSP.

Lol

GSP > USADA> Anderson/Jones

Sorry but eventually you'll have to accept reality and move on.

Besides GSP continues winning while your heroes continue serving their suspensions. You'll come around eventually

Lol

GSP > USADA> Anderson/Jones

Sorry but eventually you'll have to accept reality and move on.

Besides GSP continues winning while your heroes continue serving their suspensions. You'll come around eventually

But wasn't he too sick to continue winning?

yeah man trust me i agree that people on the internet talking shit about men and women that would push their shit in should be punished. i was on here years ago and got banned for dissing religion. some mods must be bible pushers or something equally as retarded.
Posters need to take this karate forum mire seriously. Silliness just detracts from the serious MMA discussion we all crave.

Watching the known generally yellow carded (probably from raging being proven wrong by facts cause they feel their opinion means shit) GSP haters struggle to respond to facts to the point they just choose not to accept it. It's quite funny, yet disturbing that fact denying people actually exist.

Facts are facts boys. Clean, factually never popped, and vocally advocated and offered to pay for testing for his opponent, avenged all losses, most wins in UFC history, has a higher finish rate than decisions, two weight champion current UFC GoAT is GSP.

And sorry Brazil fans, if we wanted to ignore ped usage Jones Jones is far ahead of Anderson/Aldo (yeah this is for you toner) on GOAT list then.

Watching the known generally yellow carded (probably from raging being proven wrong by facts cause they feel their opinion means shit) GSP haters struggle to respond to facts to the point they just choose not to accept it. It's quite funny, yet disturbing that fact denying people actually exist.

Facts are facts boys. Clean, factually never popped, and vocally advocated and offered to pay for testing for his opponent, avenged all losses, most wins in UFC history, has a higher finish rate than decisions, two weight champion current UFC GoAT is GSP.

And sorry Brazil fans, if we wanted to ignore ped usage Jones Jones is far ahead of Anderson/Aldo (yeah this is for you toner) on GOAT list then.

Quoted For Truth

But wasn't he too sick to continue winning?

Probably will fight Conor next for a bigger pay day than Andy and Jones have made there entire career's combined, while those 2 sit in time out for the next 4 years, spending whatever money they have left on knock off dick pills.

Probably will fight Conor next for a bigger pay day than Andy and Jones have made there entire career's combined, while those 2 sit in time out for the next 4 years, spending whatever money they have left on knock off dick pills.
I'd rather be sick and able to get better to continue to win, than be publicly suspended, for their 2nd times no less and unable to fight, hahaha. Again he ignores that facts cause his proves his opinion is a dumb one.

You're the one that cannot answer the most simple of questions. Garcia beat phan on the scorecards. Did he win the fight as you saw it? Yes or no.

What does this have to do with GSP winning vs Hendricks? A true fan evaluates bouts fight by fight, round by round and doesn't try to compare a completely different fight to prove their point.

I will engage you more.

I'm sure like most fans, you gave GSP rounds 3 and 5 and Hendricks round 2 and 4. I did this not that my opinion matters for the factual outcome.

Round 1 was extremely close and comes down to how the judges score a takedown and submission attempt to unanswered elbows to the head. GSP landed 1 more strike than Hendricks that round. It was razor close.

In my mind, GSP won round 1 by a very thin margin and the champ should always get the nod in close rounds.
GSP 48-47 was the correct scoring and my opinion aligns with the facts. Yours doesn't and never will.

What does this have to do with GSP winning vs Hendricks? A true fan evaluates bouts fight by fight, round by round and doesn't try to compare a completely different fight to prove their point.

I will engage you more.

I'm sure like most fans, you gave GSP rounds 3 and 5 and Hendricks round 2 and 4. I did this not that my opinion matters for the factual outcome.

Round 1 was extremely close and comes down to how the judges score a takedown and submission attempt to unanswered elbows to the head. GSP landed 1 more strike than Hendricks that round. It was razor close.

In my mind, GSP won round 1 by a very thin margin and the champ should always get the nod in close rounds.
GSP 48-47 was the correct scoring and my opinion aligns with the facts. Yours doesn't and never will.
You have embarrassed yourself beyond comprehension. 99% of people scored it for Nam Phan (so did you, youre just too much of a pussy to admit as it brings your whole arguement down). 99% of people scored it for hendricks (aside you who is clearly biased with avatar).

This is why i compared the fights. It couldnt be more simple.

Type in google, biggest mma robberies. Hendricks vs GSP tops every list. Can you explain this? Or is everyone wrong.

Hey Thunder. Silva >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GSP

GSP is 100% clean and much greater than Silva. He would still be greater even in a fantasy world where Silva didn't tarnish his legacy with PEDs. Live with it.

Back