You know what’s impressive about GSP

The feeling is mutual Frenchy
My english is perfect, so I don't understand why you Think I'm french.
I understand your frustration being in the tiny minority of the people with your opinion, but you're allowed to change your mind.

Out of GSPs 28 fights, 9 of them have been against cans. So lets not act like hes never had any showcase fights. If you want to consider Matt Hughes in the second fight a can (some will,some wont) then thats 10 fights against cans.
So some consider Hughes a "can" in the second fight? Are the current world champions usually considered cans? I mean, especially when they are considered the second best all time in their weight class?

So GSP comes back after a long layoff and finishes the champ of the higher division and becomes the champ, a big accomplishment for shre
But what’s even bigger accomplishment is that GSP is still a great mixed martial artist

Fedor and Silva, while good but they were never really complete mixed martial artists which is why they can’t win no more. GSP was the best mixed martial artist we’ve ever seen and ahead of everyone, takes a huge layoff and comes back and is still a very good mixed martial artist so he can still win at the highest levels
Conor would finish him in less than a round!!

GSP is 100% clean and much greater than Silva. He would still be greater even in a fantasy world where Silva didn't tarnish his legacy with PEDs. Live with it.
<36>

Silva has a much more successful career, with more spectacular greater finishes against superior competition.

GSP never spent time enough under USADA for anyone to believe he is clean. Bloated belly says all.

Out of GSPs 28 fights, 9 of them have been against cans. So lets not act like hes never had any showcase fights. If you want to consider Matt Hughes in the second fight a can (some will,some wont) then thats 10 fights against cans.
Did this guy just call matt hughes a can?

You can see that science deniers are a real thing when people can literally look at the facts and go, " hur dur this dunt say wat I want it to so it Rong"

GSP> all UFC fighters in terms of GOAT. (Fedor is also acceptable GOAT)

You have embarrassed yourself beyond comprehension. 99% of people scored it for Nam Phan (so did you, youre just too much of a pussy to admit as it brings your whole arguement down). 99% of people scored it for hendricks (aside you who is clearly biased with avatar).

This is why i compared the fights. It couldnt be more simple.

Type in google, biggest mma robberies. Hendricks vs GSP tops every list. Can you explain this? Or is everyone wrong.
Lol you must be under 25 to debate like this. I’m sorry you can’t focus on the specifics of a certain bout. One day you’ll get there, son.

Back