You guys think the UFC has had terrible refs lately

Qwerty1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This might be the most horrific thing i have ever seen.

It was Dennis Hallman who actually jumped in to save her.

giphy.gif

hallman is a good dude, hilarious that ronda and edmond tried talking shit to him on TUF.

lmao " oh shit " .

she was moving. It's called "seizing"

Horrible early stoppage. She was only out for a few seconds, could have survived for another 20 or 30

she was moving. It's called "seizing"

When I watched that, it looked like she went numb and dead, but then it seemed she was trying to get out...Seizure makes perfect sense...Since she was completely out cold, when the hold was broken.

Looks like a brutal street fight ko on YouTube. Do these refs train at world star or what?

Looks like a brutal street fight ko on YouTube. Do these refs train at world star or what?
They train at Glendale Fight Club.

The ref from the Maldonado vs Fedor fight trained there, too.

5 more seconds coulda been deaht or perm brain damage. if she doesn't already have it. that was pretty brutal.

Horrible early stoppage. She was only out for a few seconds, could have survived for another 20 or 30

Usually takes 3-4minutes of no Oxygen to the brain before there's permanent brain damage, so definitely an early stoppage in my opinion.

Refs, and judges are human beings. They will always fuck up occasionally. It's just human nature. They always have, and always will.

That's why I just accept the judges decisions, and move along. Whether I agree, or not. Keeping that shit in, just builds a big backlog of sodium.

Both refs, and judges have been terrible, and great as well. As a fan you just hope the fuck ups don't cause a deserving fighter from losing a fight they should have won ( In our own opinions ).

It's a tough job. And they rarely get accolades when they're doing a good job. But, they get shit on hugely, if one thinks there's been a mistake. Especially, if that mistake costs one of our favourite fighter's a win.

This ref is like Bizarro Herb Dean

Back