You guys should stop training cardio or things that make your body stronger..

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
You only need a nice actor or stunt man as your training partner. Why bother taking care of your training partner.

<Oku02>

Let tony psaila show you the way.

"Chief Instructor"? more like "Chef Instructor"

even though one day my metabolism will also slow down...

You only need a nice actor or stunt man as your training partner. Why bother taking care of your training partner.

<Oku02>

Let tony psaila show you the way.

Wasn't that poor guy "Bob", you know the one with no arms you used to beat on, what happened to that guy?

What do you get out of posting these topics

We all know there are millions of phony dudes out there, who cares

Wasteland

he couldn't even keep a straight face after the relaxation force attack at 6:07. white belt for sure.

This guy would be an ultimate fighting challenge champion but his techniques are too deadly for the octagon.

What do you get out of posting these topics

We all know there are millions of phony dudes out there, who cares

Wasteland
It is 1 less thread that Spacetime can create.

Naw, Bob always wanted me to bang him, but my heart was with wavemaster. Bobby was too stiff ;)

Wavemaster that wobbly slut........... That bitch got banged more times than a boxercise class......

Just wish the guy in the black shirt, Tony, would punch the other Tony full force in the nose and watch it shatter and bleed..........stop being a human dummy Tony.

So many references to mass, so many excuses for being fat.........

Are you trying to come out to us Frode, being a chubby tuk tuk driver in Bangkok, when you really wanted to be lumpinee stadium champion....... In the super heavy weight division.....

Last edited:
I dunno man, hiring a stunt man sounds expensive. I might just watch TV.

Back