You guys really hurt Jouban's feelings.

I'm a Jouban fan for his technical striking, his bully-beating abilities, his cool guy vibes and youthful good looks.

I called it when everybody was making fun of Platinum. Jouban will fall back into obscurity and Platinum will get more popular than ever. It was evident from Jouban's whiny attitude when he was matched with Gunnar while Perry was matched with Ellenberger. Instead of worrying about his opponent, he was focusing on who Perry got as an opponent.

He is raising a very important subject which is the hate for the greatness represented by Platinum Mike Perry. The jealousness in this world stands high which a very sad thing.

Lemme guess, you're a butthurt Perry fan sad about him getting his ass handed to him by Jouban?

He'll have to take a longer route to the top because he chooses to be a good role model for his family.

But hey, if he keeps improving, and keeps winning, he'll get there... and even if he loses, his people can remain proud of him.

This shortcut that Perry is taking is short-term. Ask Ronda.

Not exciting enough? What????? Do you even watch his fights??
Nobody gives a FUCK about the fights. Do you think this is wwe? We care about personalities here on Sherdog. Take that Mighty Mouse shit on

Jouban got completely outclassed by Gunnar. He's 35 and doesn't look like he can hang with the top 10 and likely never will. A guy like that isn't likely to attract legions of fans.
How did he get completely outclassed if he won the first round? smh

JoubRAN needs to know that Platinum Mike Perry's fight against JoubRAN was not really a loss for Perry in the long run but more of a loss for JoubRAN.
tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

Thats cool but his out of all his 10 years the only good thing he ever did for the game was make Platinum a better fighter

I disagree.
He fought 9 times in the UFC.
He is an exciting fighter (IMO) and won a lot more than he lost.
Just because people hate perry, it does not demean his career.

He made platinum his bitch, imagine what the top 5 would do to mike, he'll reconsider his career and his hype will die just like after the Alan fight till it got resurrected somehow

Nah, cause it's already like that loss never happened. Didn't even hurt his standing
Oh it happened alright. He got schooled by a superior martial artist. And if Jouban is a superior martial artist you can rest assured that there's plenty more where that came from. The only way he's ever touching the belt is if he's gifted a title shot and lands a lucky punch. There's simply no other way for him there, unless he magically improves drastically in every area of the game.

Oh it happened alright. He got schooled by a superior martial artist. And if Jouban is a superior martial artist you can rest assured that there's plenty more where that came from. The only way he's ever touching the belt is if he's gifted a title shot and lands a lucky punch. There's simply no other way for him there, unless he magically improves drastically in every area of the game.
Who's the champion right now that got slept and snoring for hours by a part-time fighter?

Too bad he was too afraid to stand and bang with the Platinum one and had to resort to shameless running.

If he's not a stand & banger especially with a guy who's better at it why would he stand & bang? Jouban moves a whole lot better than Perry and movement is a part of fighting. If Perry wanted him to to stand and bang he should've picked a corner and stayed there forcing Jouban to come to him, less brawn more brain required for the Platinum one.

Jouban stop being so f*king sensitive, f*k who loves you and don't "If you kick real ass, they will come"...

To all of you, if you'd ever spit in my face I'll literally kill you respectfully.

Back