You guys are crude to Jones the goat

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How would he work now ? You guys are literally laughing at him losing money from his only job , that's like laughing at you guys being laid off for years and not making money. Give respect to Jones. He didn't screw up , It's your guys fault he does shortcuts to entertain you nerds.

Last edited:
How guys are literally laughing at him losing money from his only job , that's like laughing at you guys being laid off for years and not making money.

True bro, if I get laid off because of something I did horrible (multiple times) - I still have my millions of dollars to console me just like Jones.

Sorry bro, I feel terrible.

Last edited:
He didn't screw up , It's your guys fault he does shortcuts to entertain you nerds.

0 / 10

YqoYovDzQAq1eADmY5y5_Hammer%20Head.gif

Why the fuck you call me a nerd, bro?!
IMG_3667.JPG
IMG_8564.JPG

doesn't he have like....two millionaire brothers?

Maybe you guys didn't hear. His dinner date said it was a set up.

All he needs to do is break out the race card... Just scream it to the high heavens and he'll be fighting by next summer.

75% of sherdoggers would jump on his new bandwagon!

Sherdog gonna SJW

How would be work now ? You guys are literally laughing at him losing money from his only job , that's like laughing at you guys being laid off for years and not making money. Give respect to Jones. He didn't screw up , It's your guys fault he does shortcuts to entertain you nerds.
You're being too kind on calling him "GOAT"... He's a cheater, not to mention the type of person who turned out to be.

It IS my fault he used PEDs. Never thought about it this way. Need to do some soul searching.

How would he work now ? You guys are literally laughing at him losing money from his only job , that's like laughing at you guys being laid off for years and not making money. Give respect to Jones. He didn't screw up , It's your guys fault he does shortcuts to entertain you nerds.

He could be one of those speakers that go to high schools and talk about how drugs ruin your life.

If you are not trolling, I do not feel bad for anyone who continually fucks up and gets fired from their job. Obvious solution: do not be a constant fuck-up.

I'm not laughing, but I'm not gonna feel sorry for a dumbass that's keeps fucking up his OWN career. That's on him.

Back