You gotta be entertaining

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thats why folks... Tyron could do much better... but yeah, Diaz brings it.

War Nate.

Diaz certainly puts on funner fights than Tyron overall.

Look at their post-fight bonuses.

That said, Diaz likely gets ran over here, unless he pulls off some 10 day Cabo miracle shit that no-one sees coming.

Weird fight to make tbh...unless WME is just trying to work Nate back into the picture for the Diaz/ McDucker trilogy

Diaz is getting slept, huge fan but lets be real here. Hopefully something goes wrong and it doesn't get made.

Diaz wasn’t entertaining while he was getting his ass raped by RDA or Benson.

Tyron ain’t scared, homie.

If he fights Nate.

Diaz wasn’t entertaining while he was getting his ass raped by RDA or Benson.

Yea this is a terrible fight for him but maybe the UFC is looking to give Woodley a fight he can look good in so they can draw some more numbers in the future. I mean I'm grasping at straws here trying to understand the reasoning/logic behind all of this..

Yea this is a terrible fight for him but maybe the UFC is looking to give Woodley a fight he can look good in so they can draw some more numbers in the future. I mean I'm grasping at straws here trying to understand the reasoning/logic behind all of this..
Kind of a lame match up... Could be dangerous for Nate too... but he will bring it, even if he takes a beating

Woodley by KO - Round 1

Probably about 1 minute in.

Diaz has zero boxing defense and Woodley throws massive bombs. Diaz won't get up. Woodley is boring but if you stand right in front of him, he's going to sit you the fuck down.

Kind of a lame match up... Could be dangerous for Nate too... but he will bring it, even if he takes a beating

It is a ridiculous fight for him. T-Wood isn't gonna stand for too long and he knows Nate is a shit wrestler. Gonna be a long night for Nate. What I don't understand is how this ups Nate's stock either. I mean take a fight that's more manageable to keep that money making conor fight on the radar..

<seedat>

Last edited:
Woodley by KO - Round 1

Probably about 1 minute in.

Diaz has zero boxing defense and Woodley throws massive bombs. Diaz won't get up.
Rooting for Nate though... he could slip a sneaky one and KO Woodley... would be great.

It is a ridiculous fight for him. T-Wood isn't gonna stand for too long and he knows Nate is a shit wrestler. Gonna be a long night for Nate. What I don't understand is how this brings up Nate's stock either. I mean take a fight that's more manageable to keep that money making conor fight on the radar..

<seedat>
DO you think Nate can sub Woodley? Probably not

Thats why folks... Tyron could do much better... but yeah, Diaz brings it.

War Nate.

I love you and appreciate your threads,but your chin is shot,you need to retire.

DO you think Nate can sub Woodley? Probably not

Of course he can especially early on when theyre drier. The likelyhood of that happening though very slim. Diaz could also stun him and finish him with strikes anything's possible I mean he does have decent stand up striking. Smart money though is gonna be on T-Wood and he will be probably one of the biggest numbers favorites in Vegas history for a MMA title fight.

Last edited:
Sit down, shut up. Stop posting.

@Ceez I love you. Great post.

10e7950c3f1af890b24161e0aa5babfa53744a91c4cbc6473f50d296fea6282d.jpg

I hope it caused him a deep scar on his head haha

Back