You Got Clothes on The Floor

Nope. Everything in its place.

I don't. My kids on the other hand? Don't even go there...

Same here. 30 years in the military has made me pretty keen for that kind of stuff. Even on weekends my bed is made by 0630 usually.
Does Canada have a military or do you guys serve in the US?

I bet you got clothes laying on the floor, thrown on the chair or the foot of bed or a towel that fell of the rack, something. I gont care what no one says, everybody leaves clothes laying around. No one keep it just hanging in closet all the time. Look around your domicile and you see.

My house is a disaster right now. Clothes everywhere. Dirty clothes on the floor, clean clothes on chairs and couches. Most of it is my kids’ clothes, but a lot is my wife’s clothes. I need an entire platoon from the Salvation Army to come raid my house to take it all away.

Considering I am a guy who lives alone, yes I have dirty clothes on the floor of my bedroom and a ton of clean clothes in a hamper in front of my dryer.

I bet you got clothes laying on the floor, thrown on the chair or the foot of bed or a towel that fell of the rack, something. I gont care what no one says, everybody leaves clothes laying around. No one keep it just hanging in closet all the time. Look around your domicile and you see.
dude, if your mom says clean your room, just clean your room

when you grow up, you can make your own choices. in the meantime, getting her upset is just going to make your dad corner you in the garage again.

Not on the ground cuz I got a cat but yea, I do leave clothes lying around, fight me

nope

there was a mouse in my room so i was scared it may go relax in the clothes and jump when they are on me so now i hang them up

Same here! Had a critter running around my room have a jolly old time. All my clothes are hung up or in the drawer now.

It's all good. I got some traps with peanut butter on 'em in case little cuh comes back

And this is why your mom wants you to move out.

I’m not a particularly neat person but I can honestly say I never have clothes on the floor.

I have:

Closets and dressers for clean clothes that have been washed and haven’t been worn yet.

A hamper for clothes that need to be washed. As soon as they come off, they go in.

A rack for pants and shorts that I might wear again before washing.

A rack for shirts, sweaters, hoodies, etc...I might wear again before washing.

A coat rack. A towel rack.

Sometimes, I’ll lay my sleep clothes on my bed in case I wear them again.

But nope, no clothes on the floor. It doesn’t take any energy to keep your clothes from piling up on the floor yet so many people do it. Weird.

Back