You Got Clothes on The Floor

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I bet you got clothes laying on the floor, thrown on the chair or the foot of bed or a towel that fell of the rack, something. I gont care what no one says, everybody leaves clothes laying around. No one keep it just hanging in closet all the time. Look around your domicile and you see.

Not a strong enough argument. You're sleeping on the couch.

As a matter of fact now that you mention it I do have a pair of leather assless chaps laying on my kitchen floor

Most brown recluse bites are from people leaving their clothes on the floor. The little buggers make your clothing their home then you put on your shirt and it freaks out and bites you.

nope

there was a mouse in my room so i was scared it may go relax in the clothes and jump when they are on me so now i hang them up

Any clothes in my home which are not hanging up, are neatly folded somewhere waiting to be hanged.

I
I bet you got clothes laying on the floor, thrown on the chair or the foot of bed or a towel that fell of the rack, something. I gont care what no one says, everybody leaves clothes laying around. No one keep it just hanging in closet all the time. Look around your domicile and you see.
I don't leave clothes lying around anywhere..

Dude...I'm not arguing with you

Wrong, I like to keep my car clean bro.

I

I don't leave clothes lying around anywhere..
Same here. 30 years in the military has made me pretty keen for that kind of stuff. Even on weekends my bed is made by 0630 usually.

Same here. 30 years in the military has made me pretty keen for that kind of stuff. Even on weekends my bed is made by 0630 usually.
30 years in the military?

Glad I never tried fucking with you

I bought a hamper from Ross for like 5 bucks. I practice my J with dirty clothes. Still got it.

my closet is the only place in the house where you won't find any clothes.

Back