You find your buddy's gf on tinder. What do you do?

Keep your mouth shut, I see frequent friends/ guys I know or know ofs gfs on pof all the time. Who the fuck cares, say anything and you just get dragged into their bullshit.

I concur

That's a seriously twisted rationalization.

It takes a friend to tell you when you're wrong, even when it's difficult to hear.

A friend should not rob you of your fantasy . n.n

That's a seriously twisted rationalization.

It takes a friend to tell you when you're wrong, even when it's difficult to hear.

That makes more sense then.

I want to aware him but, we didn't chill over the summer, the holidays, nye. I get it. It changes in a relationship but straight, I am not ditching friends just cause I get piece. Some dudes are so fucking soft, they are jello the sec they get puss. When their little sunshine and cherish is caught stacking up dik on tinder or cheats after a fight, they want friends again.

Pffffff! I say buddy but I would be shocked if we talked and chilled next year or even summer. Normally, I wouldn't think twice. This slut would be outed but given the character on both sides, fuck it!

she would not fuck me anyways if I tried. I'm a solid 6.5 and my friend is roger huerta/luke rockhold pretty. his GF looks like martha higareda.

Being pretty as a man is fucking stupid. Like it shouldn't be an excuse or means to not take your shot with a girl.

This here is an example of the state of man in 2016. Guys wanting to be pretty. In the 50s, guys fought in wars. Men were men. It's just ludicrous the state of masculinity is in.

I know guys who are not models and they go beserker barrage on girls. They slam left and right. They aren't focused on being pretty. They are alpha to the max. He says jump and they say, "when and how high."

Alpha > trying to be pretty

Dude just hit on her. No ambiguity. Helicopter dick! What is the worst thing that happens? She says no?

Again, this is the state of masculinity. Why a small portion of men are getting girls (ie text msgs about how sore she is) and the rest just fishing for scraps if lucky. It's pathetic.

Even more pathetic. Guy has a "gf" who is on tinder getting destroyed by dude or is stacking options. He definitely isn't out with me getting girls like before her.

The truth, most are one nighters not wife.

"wtf am I doing on tinder?"
"wtf is tinder?"

BUMP

So update: Being the good Samaritan &&& pot stirrer that I am, I made him aware.

We don't talk anymore. Said cuck is a cuck.

A little back story; said male had game. He can get girls. He is the sort of dude that gets a gf, stops training, stops coming out, doesn't lift anymore, no shows at mma class, and unless she is out of town, you don't hear from him.

Softer than baby shit.

For sometime now, he just follows her around like a puppy. Its pathetic. I cringe at his lack of masculinity. Said dude did not learn from his previous LTR whereby, she wore the pants, and he got cucked.

So, I informed him of his beting beta/cuck + pic of her tinder.

DUDE RAGED! LULz had.

I winged him, I put them together, I dropped him off when I wheeled another girl, I even informed him that she was mirrin his aesthetics. She had a man. They still fucked. She is stacking tinder options + cheating or setting up fallback options in the event they breakup.

SLY CUNT IS SLY!

Cliffs:

• Aware my former friend
  • Dude raged
  • She tried to play up the jealousy card
  • She tried to play up she did not know (sure bud)
  • She had matches yet, I made it up
  • Said dude is buying her jewelry
  • Said dude avoids me now for awaring him of his being cucked
Be aware gents:

If she cheats on her bf for you, she will do you the same.

Don't turn a whore into a house wife.

Blackmail?

I like the cut of your jib.

giphy.gif

BUMP

So update: Being the good Samaritan &&& pot stirrer that I am, I made him aware.

We don't talk anymore. Said cuck is a cuck.

A little back story; said male had game. He can get girls. He is the sort of dude that gets a gf, stops training, stops coming out, doesn't lift anymore, no shows at mma class, and unless she is out of town, you don't hear from him.

Softer than baby shit.

For sometime now, he just follows her around like a puppy. Its pathetic. I cringe at his lack of masculinity. Said dude did not learn from his previous LTR whereby, she wore the pants, and he got cucked.

So, I informed him of his beting beta/cuck + pic of her tinder.

DUDE RAGED! LULz had.

I winged him, I put them together, I dropped him off when I wheeled another girl, I even informed him that she was mirrin his aesthetics. She had a man. They still fucked. She is stacking tinder options + cheating or setting up fallback options in the event they breakup.

SLY CUNT IS SLY!

Cliffs:

• Aware my former friend
  • Dude raged
  • She tried to play up the jealousy card
  • She tried to play up she did not know (sure bud)
  • She had matches yet, I made it up
  • Said dude is buying her jewelry
  • Said dude avoids me now for awaring him of his being cucked
Be aware gents:

If she cheats on her bf for you, she will do you the same.

Don't turn a whore into a house wife.
Holy shit this was hard to read. Are you like 15?

Anyone saying to tell him "anonymous" is lame as $hit. Either be a man and tell him and sign your name to it, or don't tell him at all. This anonymous bullshit in society has got to go. Don't hide behind a keyboard or a mask.

Unless you're fucking him and/or her, it's none of your damn business.

The great irony is that I've seen multiple sociological inquiries indicating that women are FAR more likely than men to be unfaithful in committed relationships in western countries, now (specific examples OTOMH: UK, USA, Iceland).
f834c4eb8ab8356e0d2c019dcfd8ab56.gif

'Sup broseff? Can you believe manlets are now fighting in the UFC? I swear to god. It's hilarious. Like little kids jumping all over the place trying to fuck your wife on tinder. I heard neck & face tats are a thing now. Like tinder.

Has happened to me, I didn't act on it, maybe she's just looking for new friends right?

Back