You find your buddy's gf on tinder. What do you do?

maybe they both agree for her to be on tinder so he can fantasize about other guys wanting her and she can "show him" how desirable she is.... weirded things Ive seen dude

Make a profile using your buddy's picture.

1. Take a screenshot.
  2. Swipe right.
  3. Hope for a match.
  4. Blackmail if you don't get a match in a few days.
  5. Record videos of your encounters. (Try to be graphic)
  6. Show your friend the evidence.
  7. ???
  8. Profit.

Depending on the friend, charge her a Tinder tax.

If it's my good pal, I'm singing!

If it's an acquaint, I'm going 100% Ray Charles

Blackmail if not a good friend, bang her if just an acquaintance, reveal all if good friend/best friend.

I think I will let it be. She was a booty call. He was the other guy. It's karma I guess. If he picked up the phone more I would be inclined to share. I don't feel like involving myself.

if it's a real homie, you gotta tell him. I was locked up with a dude who's brother was banging my homie's girl. I had to tell him

I don't see how not telling him directly is even an option. "I'm scrolling through Tinder, pretty sure your gf is here, come check it out if you want to make sure." What happens from there is on him.

If it's an acquaintance I can understand not wanting to get involved.. but fuck, I hope my "buddies" would tell me.

I would keep my little nose out of it but whenever i saw that person i would be thinking what scum they are and how in denial their partner is to not see it .

I don't see how not telling him directly is even an option. "I'm scrolling through Tinder, pretty sure your gf is here, come check it out if you want to make sure." What happens from there is on him.

If it's an acquaintance I can understand not wanting to get involved.. but fuck, I hope my "buddies" would tell me.

Since the gf (if you want to call him her that given tinder), the phone stops ringing. Friends prior to that. No call over the holidays. None last summer. The acquaintance thing is what I am thinking. Have friends and best friend that is family to me. I wouldn't hesitate to say something. Here, I will shocked if we still talk this time next year.

I would keep my little nose out of it but whenever i saw that person i would be thinking what scum they are and how in denial their partner is to not see it .

Yeah. It will be difficult not saying anything but the dude showed his true colors. Gf means, "fuck everybody and everything because I got my piece of sunshine! " little does he know..? I am in a lose lose situation. I say some or don't, I am the bad guy.

Why would they tell you about your intimate partner what you can't figure out on your own ? If you're getting cheated on, you're either okay with it or very delusional about your partner . Why would your friend want to tell you you're delusional ? It takes a friend to hold their tongue in these situations . Only someone who didn't care about you would expose you to such a hit on your ego to tell you the unbridaled truth .

I am done with it. It is something I am not find if in western society. Be on the hook for a child and find out decades later that it ain't your child.

Don't pretend that any of us is immune to the spells they cast. We are all supercalifragilisticexpiallidocious dipshits at one point or another in our lives over a woman.
Which is exaclty why telling you that you are a dipshit wont work . You probably have no idea that you are being a dipshit and will just be completely shocked and appauld at the suggestion that you are being a dipshit over a woman / man who just plain isn't worth shit .

Dude, if she's dumb enough that she has a profile, then the normal rules are out the window. The problem with this crap is usually that when you tell your friend, you have no proof, and you end up getting caught between two people because you never know how some guys (no matter how good they are as bros) will react. That's the dick factor. Some guys will refuse to believe you, even if you have no stake in it, and start assigning motives to you. Some guys are like, "You never liked her..." Or, without that visceral evidence, even if they do believe it, they find a way to forgive the chick.

This ain't that. Literally just text him a link. Be like, "Whoa, bro! Sorry to be the one, but I saw this, and felt you oughta know".

It's the right thing to do.
The thing about chronic cheaters is that they are also chronic liars . Do you think he'll confront her about the link and she'll admit everything ? She's obviously going to lie and say that someone has stolen her pictures or most probably that the meddling friend who sent the link made that profile because he never liked her . Either way you're dragging yourself into the drama between a chronic liar/cheater and the dipshit that loves him/her . You cannot win .

Don't bother man honestly just let nature take its course. If she's doing sleezy shit like that and not being discreet about it there's no doubt in my mind he will find out.. or maybe he's a cuck and likes that shit one of the two.
This is some naive bs right here . The vast majority of people getting cheated on probably never find out and that is probably why cheating so pandemic . Some people are just not very observant or inquisitive about their situation when everything seems fine . They're just happy that someone loves them and pretends to embody all the nuances they associate with being in love and what a relationship is supposed to be .

herman-cain-smile.gif

Screenshot it and text it to him, bros before hoes. If he gets pissed at me then fuck him he wasn't much of friend to begin with.

Why would they tell you about your intimate partner what you can't figure out on your own ? If you're getting cheated on, you're either okay with it or very delusional about your partner . Why would your friend want to tell you you're delusional ? It takes a friend to hold their tongue in these situations . Only someone who didn't care about you would expose you to such a hit on your ego to tell you the unbridaled truth .

That's a seriously twisted rationalization.

It takes a friend to tell you when you're wrong, even when it's difficult to hear.

Since the gf (if you want to call him her that given tinder), the phone stops ringing. Friends prior to that. No call over the holidays. None last summer. The acquaintance thing is what I am thinking. Have friends and best friend that is family to me. I wouldn't hesitate to say something. Here, I will shocked if we still talk this time next year.

That makes more sense then.

she would not fuck me anyways if I tried. I'm a solid 6.5 and my friend is roger huerta/luke rockhold pretty. his GF looks like martha higareda.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back