You ever wonder...

mrln242

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
how you got to this point in life? Like straight up, you ever just sit around and think about all the fucked up bullshit you did, or that happened to you in life to get you to your existence currently. I shouldn't have fucked that chick without a condom, I should have taken that job, I should have quit school when I had the chance. Or conversely, I am glad I jumped on that opportunity. Im glad my blah blah blah...now Im a baller.

The fucked up thing is I KNOW how I got here. Causality is a motherfucker. Simply knowing everything you've done is wrong doesn't magically fix things. I wish it worked like that.

I wonder about bread. a lot. too much.

I definitely shouldn't have fucked that one chick without a condom.

I SHOULD have fucked that girl without a condom.
Also, it's not hard for me to trace things backwards. Some people (my mother especially) have discouraged it or said I was wrong, or "just move on" - but it doesn't mean I was wrong. I kinda live in a dystopian version of my life. On the other hand, there really is no going backwards, so at some point, you have to decide to learn from the past and move on, or just let go and move on - but without time travel, those of us who live in the past are fucked until further notice.

Have a delightful, uplifting one hit wonder.
I kept searching for this song just because I had it stuck in my head from hearing it randomly in stores and stuff - but I didn't know the lyrics, so I searched occasionally, for years. Recently, I looked up songs from the '80's and evntually found it - and finally realized what the lyrics were, and felt like I was meant to hear the song/the message...

I used to. Then I realised I was still young and started to do something about it instead of licking my wounds.

One thing I think most guys and gals think about is how different their lives would have been if they stayed with and ex or ended up in a different relationship. I know I dodged a few bullets with crazy chicks though.

fa9d7609acb012bf0d8b1c62b5556052.jpg

I'm eating a brownie. I got here bc I'm drunk. Good decision.

All the time, cause i try to keep in mind that the future starts now.

Nothing that a few antibiotic pills can't fix.
Can't fix a baby. A couple months ago I banged this chick without a condom and did not pull out. I was drunk, and yes, I am retarded. She said she was on the pill so it should be fine but I'm dreading from hearing back from her saying I have a kid or some shit. It's been awhile since I heard from her so I guess it's all good.

Wait a fucking second. You've fucked a girl before?
4647959-7947426_f260.jpg

how you got to this point in life? Like straight up, you ever just sit around and think about all the fucked up bullshit you did, or that happened to you in life to get you to your existence currently. I shouldn't have fucked that chick without a condom, I should have taken that job, I should have quit school when I had the chance. Or conversely, I am glad I jumped on that opportunity. Im glad my blah blah blah...now Im a baller.

I think about it for sure, but my life has generally been pretty good, and I'm happy, so it's mostly just good memories, or comparison with how much better things are now than at certain other points in my life.

I definitely shouldn't have fucked that one chick without a condom.

Bullshit you fucked a chick.

& now she follows you around saying you're a fake Korean.

giphy.gif

Basically, I ended up where I am by always taking the path of least resistance. I'm paying for it now.

I know exactly how I got where I am. I quit my band when I was 24 because nobody but me was invested in making it work. Then I went back to school while working 30 - 40 hours a week and really struggled because it had been years since I had finished community college and I forgot how to do algebra and stats, which is very bad if you major in economics. So I studied like a motherfucker and graduated eventually with over a 3.0. And I got in really good shape and met my future wife while I was doing all that.

I seriously busted my ass through my late twenties. And now I have a job I love, own my second home in which I plan to retire and am married, which may not be a good thing.

But I fucked up a lot as a teenager and in my early twenties. Luckily, I am white so the cops let me go every time and I had lots of lawyers in my family.

A lot of bad decisions following around below my belt line. Also I wish I knew more about the job market in high school. I could have pursued a different career.

Back