You could feel the end coming for Shogun

I'd rather not write out a bit long thing about you being a delusional nuthugger that can't accept the fact that Hendo is a better fighter than Shogun and a bad match-up for him. It isn't trolling because it gets you angry, sometimes you need to accept facts.

Hendo: 2
Shogun: 0

Deal with it.

See, you were actually trying to argue for your point earlier. Now you just drop words like "delusional nuthugger" and "Shogun beat Hendo" and hope that it will rile me up. Which is called trolling.

Again, for a third time, had Hendo been a nightmare match-up for Shogun the two first rounds couldn't have possibly played out like they did.

Nightmare matchups are fights like Shogun-Jones, Ortiz-Liddell , JDS-Mir. Not a fight like Shogun and Hendo, where both guys have ways to hurt the other, and have actually done so. On two separate occasions.

Now, go troll someone else, plenty of emotional Shogun fans out there for you.

See, you were actually trying to argue for your point earlier. Now you just drop words like "delusional nuthugger" and "Shogun beat Hendo" and think that it will rile me up. Which is called trolling.

Again, for a third time, had Hendo been a nightmare match-up for Shogun the two first rounds couldn't have possibly played out like they did.

Nightmare matchups are fights like Shogun-Jones, Ortiz-Liddell , JDS-Mir. Not a fight like Shogun and Hendo, where both guys have ways to hurt the other, and have actually done so. On two separate occasions.

No, go troll someone else, plenty of emotional Shogun fans out there for you.

I'm calling it how I see it.

Henderson is a bad match up for him. Fortunately for Shogun, Hendo is old as fuck. Unfortunately for Shogun, Hendo is still a better fighter than him and still hits ridiculously hard.

Deal. With. It.

I was rooting for Hendo but I like both guys. Shogun's always been a total class act as well as a great fighter. I told a friend just before it happend that I thought Dan was done and his only chance was to land a big right hand.

Hendo is a one-trick pony nowadays but it's still a hell of a trick if he can land it.

I thought Hendo was going to fade somewhere around the third. He probably would have if he didn't get the finish.

he faded in the opening of 1....

unless he goes to sleep..how can he fade a fade.??

I'm calling it how I see it.

Henderson is a bad match up for him. Fortunately for Shogun, Hendo is old as fuck. Unfortunately for Shogun, Hendo is still a better fighter than him and still hits ridiculously hard.

Deal. With. It.

You're a sad little poster with very limited substance in anything you post. Keep repeating buzz phrases like "Deal.With. It." instead of actually arguing for your case, it's a sure sign that i've won the argument. It's time for you to run along and find some easier target to troll.

You people need to relax and actually realize that Shogun and Hendo are extremely evenly matched and that has been proven over 2 fights regardless of Hendos official victories. These are 2 of the top 5 ever and they delivered tongiht and showed you why they are some of the best EVER.

Its the fight that matters not the W/L.

You're a sad little poster with very limited substance in anything you post. Keep repeating buzz phrases like "Deal.With. It." instead of actually arguing for your case, it's a sure sign that i've won the argument. It's time for you to run along and find some easier target to troll.

It's not my fault that you refuse to accept the truth. That's on you. You choose to be delusional. Henderson is 2-0 against him and has done more damage to him than any other fighter has. He knocked him out, and beat him in a decision. You're obviously quite dense.

I couldn't. Up until the KO, Shogun was dominating the fight.

Hendo looked almost immobile even before the leg kicks. Great comeback win, but his plodding style does not bode well at age 43.

Pretty much this.

It's not my fault that you refuse to accept the truth. That's on you. You choose to be delusional. Henderson is 2-0 against him and has done more damage to him than any other fighter has. He knocked him out, and beat him in a decision. You're obviously quite dense.

When was the last time you saw someone knock down Hendo twice in a fight? Or better yet, when was the last time you saw someone who's a dream match-up for him do that?

Lol, your attempts to rile me up are terrible and devoid of any real argument. Try better next time.

aight i thought shogun was probably going to take it going in to the fight. i counted out dan and his chin in this one after vitor.and then during those two brutal barrages I thought ol hendy was a gonner. but i just kept thinking that right hand is always there and then shogun got fuckin blasted. didn't see it coming but at the same time i kinda did

I think Shogun was pacing himself for the late rounds, he looked a bit winded in the second already. I was always nervous about the one shot power though and unfortunately for Shogun and his fans it landed. Really heartbreaking to see him go out like that.

Shogun trued to be too sure of it and paid the price. Had his man and chose to lay on him instead and do nothing while he recovered. Stand the old man up and finish him you chump.

He's just an incredibly vulnerable fighter. He's just a mini manbearpig these days. Retire.

Shogun was very slow....Hendo was slower.....both are gatekeepers and no threat to Jones, Gus, Cormier, or Tex.....

Back