You could feel the end coming for Shogun

He whooped him for 3 rounds in their 1st fight before he gassed. 2nd fight Shogun can't finish him after hitting him with his best shots and then gets knocked the fuck out by Hendo's main weapon and possibly the most predictable weapon in MMA. He's better than Shogun and a bad match-up for him. Now, you should be eating some crow my good sir.

I didn't make any predictions for this fight, so no crow for me. Hendo is a tough match up for Shogun, but he's by any means a nightmare match up for him, as evidenced by the two first rounds tonight.

Btw, your description of the first fight is inaccurate and biased. Shogun had his moments even in those first 3 rounds.

I didn't make any predictions for this fight, so no crow for me. Hendo is a tough match up for Shogun, but he's by any means a nightmare match up for him, as evidenced by the two first rounds tonight.

Btw, your description of the first fight is inaccurate and biased. Shogun had his moments even in those first 3 rounds.
He is a nightmare match up for him. He's 2-0 against him. He took everything Shogun had and continued, while Shogun took Hendo's best punch and was finished.

Hardly. He got the shit beaten out of him until Dan gassed.

Dan looked very cautious in the first, and was on his back most of the second. When he threw the right, it was slow and looked like he was just kind of pawing with it.

But nobody seems to get the better of those random scrambles than Dan Henderson. He always ends up landing something nasty out of the randomness.

It's funny, I wanted to jump on Sherdog and say Shogun is about to get KO'd. It was like beautiful music in progress, it seemed inevitable.

You could also feel the end coming for Hendo..

So no.

He is a nightmare match up for him. He's 2-0 against him. He took everything Shogun had and continued, while Shogun took Hendo's best punch and was finished.

Hardly. He got the shit beaten out of him until Dan gassed.

Shogun took everything that Hendo had to offer in the first figh and continued to win the last rounds. Had him flash KO'd before Dan gassed.

Again, a fighter who's a nightmare match up for another doesn't get dominated and dropped twice by that guy.

I didn't feel anything. Shogun was winning the fight until he lost.

I didn't feel anything. Shogun was winning the fight until he lost.

My thoughts as well. Shogun was def landed the harder shots until the end. I didn't feel Shogun was about to be finished, I knew both men still could end each others night with 1 shot.

Shogun took everything that Hendo had to offer in the first figh and continued to win the last rounds. Had him flash KO'd before Dan gassed.

Again, a fighter who's a nightmare match up for another doesn't get dominated and dropped twice by that guy.

Lol, no.

Jesus christ, you Shogun fans are embarrassing.

Dan looked completely done and Shogun had the fight in the bag. But Shogun got lazy and got caught big time. Neither guy looked good overall.

I thought the end was coming for dan. Shogun showed some patience in this fight and some good accuracy. Unfortunatly, hendo just throws from any position and shogun was just at the wrong place with his hands down against a devastating puncher.

Lmao everyone's got 20/20 vision in hindsight. If you could see that coming I'd also like this weeks lottery numbers please. Shogun was easily winning that fight and looked more likely to finish Dan than vice versa.

Shogun Already had the fight won. Don't exchange with Dan Henderson if you don't have to.

Nah, it's you who's embarrassing with your silly trolling. You have nothing to reply with because you know i'm right.

I'd rather not write out a bit long thing about you being a delusional nuthugger that can't accept the fact that Hendo is a better fighter than Shogun and a bad match-up for him. It isn't trolling because it gets you angry, sometimes you need to accept facts.

Hendo: 2
Shogun: 0

Deal with it.

I thought the end was coming for dan. Shogun showed some patience in this fight and some good accuracy. Unfortunatly, hendo just throws from any position and shogun was just at the wrong place with his hands down against a devastating puncher.

That's the thing though...

Shogun indeed won the first two rounds easily. But when you don't capitalize and finish against a guy like Dan, and you have to continue to engage him it's like you're just giving him extra chances.

I started to feel like if it were Shogun's night, he would have already won.

Back