you chumps realize how good Khabib is now?

Khabib is unmatched wrestler but what if he goes up against a good enough wrestler like Lee who can also beat him striking?

Yep!

This is what I want to see. Lee looked VERY strong last night. His American wrestling and crazy power double looked stronger than Khabib IMO. it would be a killer matchup. Lee's striking is MUCH crisper and more natural than Khabib's.

Both Lee n Kabib did almost exact same against Barboza......... difference is Kabib took less damage but Lee holds his own standing where Kabib looks like he was,striking trained by Edmond n Ronda.

The other main difference(s) that everyone seems to be forgetting is that- Khabib did it first, and showed a gameplan for how to beat barboza, for which Kevin Lee followed to fucking T.
Also- Kevin got a Barboza that was recently beaten and somewhat deflated. By Khabib.

I'd also 100% contest that Lee 'holds his own standing'. Barboza ate his ass up standing and almost ko'd him. Theres a reason Kevin took him down as much as he did. Dems the facts.

That said- Kevin looked awesome and I'm really looking forward to a Kevin vs Khabib fight (which I think Khabib will win, albeit hard earned and likely will be his toughest fight ever).

Not to mention he managed to look good, even in the championship rounds. Carbomb hasn't finished anyone in years. Lee would fuck him up beyond belief. He has nothing to fear on the ground from him.

Lee got a class chin though..

People focus on finishes far too much. Khabib win over Barboza was far more dominant. Lee was almost put away.
Hate on Khabib all you want but he has never once been put in a bad situation in a fight.

Yeah, a 21 year old Lee in his third or fourth pro MMA fight. You don't seem very intelligent, thinking someone goes 5 years without progress as a fighter.
Which Al did progress since he beat Lee in every aspect, and Khabib dominated him for 5 rounds.. even talking to Al's corner in doing so. Can't make the narrative fit just your own opinion, when reality is, both Lee and Al have grown since then.. as Khabib has too. It was also Lee's 8th pro fight and Al's 10th.

Sound like Lee is the new hope of Khabib's haters

Poor Tony

(Khabib by UD)

Khabib is a solid #8 or #9. He would get schooled by a top 5 fighter.

Next time could you try thinking of or writing something thread worthy?

The other main difference(s) that everyone seems to be forgetting is that- Khabib did it first, and showed a gameplan for how to beat barboza, for which Kevin Lee followed to fucking T.
Also- Kevin got a Barboza that was recently beaten and somewhat deflated. By Khabib.

I'd also 100% contest that Lee 'holds his own standing'. Barboza ate his ass up standing and almost ko'd him. Theres a reason Kevin took him down as much as he did. Dems the facts.

That said- Kevin looked awesome and I'm really looking forward to a Kevin vs Khabib fight (which I think Khabib will win, albeit hard earned and likely will be his toughest fight ever).
1st 2 paragraphs disagree....... last agree.

Lee did hold his own Standing ...... yeah Barboza is better of course but Lee threw legit strikes he didn't look like a male Ronda like Khabib. But yeah I think Kabib wins a tough fight just being better on the ground an stronger imo..

Khabib is a solid #8 or #9. He would get schooled by a top 5 fighter.
Yeah, the problem is he keeps beating everybody they put in front of him whether they are top 5 or already beat someone you think is.

Yeah, a 21 year old Lee in his third or fourth pro MMA fight. You don't seem very intelligent, thinking someone goes 5 years without progress as a fighter.

Not only that, but Khabib on his 26th fight is fighting the same guys that Kevin fought on his 8th fight.

It's not, the timing of the thread is off like the stoppage than lol, cuz Kevin put in work tonight, and overcome actual adversity.
he is damn good, and even as good as he is he did the stanky leg. Khabib never does. He is that good.... but so many bums here cant recognize that.

Who you calling a chump....bloke?
the ones who shit on Khebab for not finishing Al and Edson. Al beat Lee, MJ beat Cucuy and there is always someone who has another guys number...everyone but Khabib so far. He is that good.

Back