you chumps realize how good Khabib is now?

no you dumbfuck, Lee looked tired as fuck and was put on bamby legs. He is a beast but even him got put in trouble by barboza whereas Khebab was tooling him around. Not trying to discredit Lees win but look how Khabib makes you look silly. Same with Al, the man is a handful for anyone but Khebab tooled him.

Lee doesn't look tired even after he got rock. You need to think logically, instead of sucking fighters you know what. I hope you're not a gambler because you will end up going broke.

he is a beast and im truly glad for the guy but I just wanted to show how tooling a guy like Al or Edson from bell to bell is not easy work.

It's not, the timing of the thread is off like the stoppage than lol, cuz Kevin put in work tonight, and overcome actual adversity.

Both Lee n Kabib did almost exact same against Barboza......... difference is Kabib took less damage but Lee holds his own standing where Kabib looks like he was,striking trained by Edmond n Ronda.

Who you calling a chump....bloke?

Please let's also be honest, to act like Lee is worse because he got hit with a hail mary, FOH, you know Khabib isn't taking any risks that lead to a chance of getting hit like that. There's no point to him trying to strike with Edson and he didn't want to - Lee dominated the striking and as a competent striker engaged in striking exchanges. Guy taking no risks is obviously less likely to get hit with a hail mary than guy going strikes vs. strikes. @Oeshon not sure if you were serious, but if so, come on.

A big advantage that Lee had in this fight that he won’t have in the Khabib fight is he didn’t make weight. If he had to lose the extra weight he would have lost both strength and endurance. He looked great in this fight but he will need all of that with Khabib and if he makes weight.... will he still have the gas tank?

I think he is another version of ronda rousey facing mediocre competition surrounded by yes men until he meets a real well rounded fighter that shows him reality, Alvarez,Ferguson And Lee have the best shot at beating him conor is still lingering and his future is not known so we have to count him out

Keep slurping on that Dagestani sasuage, dumb dumb. Khabib trained for a 5 round fight and looked like shit against a non-top 10 opponent who trained for a 3 round fight. :3
Won every round

Yeah, a 21 year old Lee in his third or fourth pro MMA fight. You don't seem very intelligent, thinking someone goes 5 years without progress as a fighter.
Or calling a fighter a realtor,as if that means he cant fight.

Khabib vs Lee is one of the most interesting matches that can be made right now.

if you define good as a boring shitty wrestler then yeah i guess

I'm 100% certain he can.

Question is can Lee take Khabib down and keep him down?

It’s impossible to be 100% certain about anything. There are no absolutes in life, only in vodka.

Back